WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Everything from abacus_melbourne looks so pretty 😍 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty… instagram.com/p/BPYybAcDhZn/ 2 days ago
- gelmand helping me discover new places in far off suburbs @omarcoffeebird #wherearetheeggs… instagram.com/p/BPOg9a8jaS2/ 6 days ago
- Happy Friday! Treat yourself this weekend and head into abacus_melbourne on chapel st. The… instagram.com/p/BPMAeUUj-Cr/ 1 week ago
- Looking for a cool food & alcohol event to do with my work team of 11 in Jan for our belated Xmas party.. any suggestions? 1 week ago
- Who else is back at work? Wish I could be back at temperancesociety enjoying this chia pudding… instagram.com/p/BPD--VuDP9-/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: winter
In my family, we usually all pitch in and bring a dish to share at family gatherings. Usually the person hosting makes the main dish and we all bring sides to accompany it. Over the weekend, we had a very … Continue reading