WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- Pumpkin spiced breakfast bignets from #Esme, Brooklyn @ Esme instagram.com/p/8ZNZ1pIiTR/ 1 day ago
- #squashed @ Union Square Park instagram.com/p/8UQl3OIiW6/ 3 days ago
- Good morning Brooklyn ☺️ @ Concord Hill instagram.com/p/8TM3xIIiZJ/ 3 days ago
- ❤️ my New York life! Currently hanging out at Chelsea Market having a grilled cheese soup and salad… instagram.com/p/8Q67eUoifY/ 4 days ago
- Having the best time eating my way round New York with fionagrrrwood ! These brisket buns from… instagram.com/p/8MySbkIiYO/ 6 days ago
Tag Archives: wine
Cru 916 Glenferrie Road Kew (03) 9818 4366 In the leafy suburb of Kew, the guys at Cru are bringing the locals some tasty treats after the morning school run. Peering through the glass it’s easy to feel this place … Continue reading
Punch Lane 43 Little Bourke St Melbourne, VIC 3000 (03) 9639 4944 In a time where it’s all about pop ups, rapidly changing food trends and no booking policies, it’s nice to see a Melbourne icon stand the test of … Continue reading
Hell of the North 135 Greeves St, Fitzroy, 3065 (03) 9417 6660 One Friday night, me and three girlfriends decided to visit Hell of the North, a restaurant and wine bar opened at the Smith Street end of Greeves Street. … Continue reading