WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- Pumpkin spiced breakfast bignets from #Esme, Brooklyn @ Esme instagram.com/p/8ZNZ1pIiTR/ 18 hours ago
- #squashed @ Union Square Park instagram.com/p/8UQl3OIiW6/ 2 days ago
- Good morning Brooklyn ☺️ @ Concord Hill instagram.com/p/8TM3xIIiZJ/ 3 days ago
- ❤️ my New York life! Currently hanging out at Chelsea Market having a grilled cheese soup and salad… instagram.com/p/8Q67eUoifY/ 3 days ago
- Having the best time eating my way round New York with fionagrrrwood ! These brisket buns from… instagram.com/p/8MySbkIiYO/ 5 days ago
Tag Archives: tacos
Bay City Burrito 838 Glenferrie Rd, Hawthorn VIC 3122 (03) 9818 1482 You may be forgiven for thinking the Mexican trend is over in Melbourne. But if, like me, you still can’t get enough of those sweet sweet tacos, you … Continue reading
Señoritas 16 Meyers Place Melbourne, VIC 3000 (03) 9639 7437 One Friday night after work, I met Miss A and Miss Z for dinner. Miss A had been keen to try Chin Chin, but I persuaded them both to try … Continue reading