WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- Pumpkin spiced breakfast bignets from #Esme, Brooklyn @ Esme instagram.com/p/8ZNZ1pIiTR/ 17 hours ago
- #squashed @ Union Square Park instagram.com/p/8UQl3OIiW6/ 2 days ago
- Good morning Brooklyn ☺️ @ Concord Hill instagram.com/p/8TM3xIIiZJ/ 3 days ago
- ❤️ my New York life! Currently hanging out at Chelsea Market having a grilled cheese soup and salad… instagram.com/p/8Q67eUoifY/ 3 days ago
- Having the best time eating my way round New York with fionagrrrwood ! These brisket buns from… instagram.com/p/8MySbkIiYO/ 5 days ago
Tag Archives: steakhouse
San Telmo 14 Meyers Place Melbourne, VIC 3000 (03) 9650 5525 While it may not be the most well-known of the Latin American cuisines, there is only one thing you need really know about the Argentinians: they like their meat. … Continue reading