WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- Pumpkin spiced breakfast bignets from #Esme, Brooklyn @ Esme instagram.com/p/8ZNZ1pIiTR/ 18 hours ago
- #squashed @ Union Square Park instagram.com/p/8UQl3OIiW6/ 2 days ago
- Good morning Brooklyn ☺️ @ Concord Hill instagram.com/p/8TM3xIIiZJ/ 3 days ago
- ❤️ my New York life! Currently hanging out at Chelsea Market having a grilled cheese soup and salad… instagram.com/p/8Q67eUoifY/ 3 days ago
- Having the best time eating my way round New York with fionagrrrwood ! These brisket buns from… instagram.com/p/8MySbkIiYO/ 5 days ago
Tag Archives: seafood
The Atlantic 8 Whiteman St Crown Entertainment Complex Southbank, VIC I mentioned in my last post on Sake that I’m a little dubious of restaurants along Southbank – to me, many lack any real ‘soul’, translating into standard, boring food. … Continue reading
Meat & Wine Co. 482 Riversdale Rd Hawthorn East, VIC (03) 9882 8728 Hey guys! Sorry for my long absence. Life has just been a bit crazy lately what with juggling job hunting and freelance work. But hopefully things will … Continue reading
Chez Olivier 121 Greville St Prahran, VIC 3181 (03) 9525 2273 A little while ago, the family and I went out for dinner to celebrate Sister A’s promotion at work. The usual emails had gone round trying to decide where … Continue reading