WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- Spoiling myself on my last day in NYC with lunch at Bergdorf Goodman 👌💸🍷 @ Bergdorf Goodman instagram.com/p/81NWh4IiYi/ 2 days ago
- So hard to find good coffee in NYC but the guys at westelmmarketbrooklyn do a food job @ West Elm… instagram.com/p/8yG8SEoiZU/ 3 days ago
- Had a really great dinner last night in Boston from crudoboston Can recommend the pink tacos and ALL… instagram.com/p/8n4rcPIidZ/ 1 week ago
- Pumpkin spiced breakfast bignets from #Esme, Brooklyn @ Esme instagram.com/p/8ZNZ1pIiTR/ 1 week ago
- #squashed @ Union Square Park instagram.com/p/8UQl3OIiW6/ 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: salad
In my family, we usually all pitch in and bring a dish to share at family gatherings. Usually the person hosting makes the main dish and we all bring sides to accompany it. Over the weekend, we had a very … Continue reading