WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Breakfast eatmammoth this morning. Loved the yoghurt panacotta w fruit and granola 👌🏻 @ Mammoth… instagram.com/p/BNk_KtujZAo/ 10 hours ago
- It's as big as my head! • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn #eat… instagram.com/p/BNiX1ljj3hq/ 1 day ago
- Got sent to Surfers Paradise for work and am quite impressed with the fare st the local surf… instagram.com/p/BNdSjArD2Ar/ 3 days ago
- Team lunch at @nakedforsatan I forgot how good the food is here! • • • #melbourne… instagram.com/p/BNa1vqojMxi/ 4 days ago
- So I lost a bet to a friend at work and had to make a cake as penance. I chose this salted… instagram.com/p/BNWJrQSDji8/ 6 days ago
Tag Archives: recipe
Once upon a time, while working in South Melbourne, I found the best organic cafe ever. Can’t for the life of me remember the name of it, but I do remember the salad I used to order: A lentil, pumpkin, … Continue reading
As a person who is always on the look out for a simple, no fuss crumble recipe, I must say that this one has been my favourite so far. Perfect for the incoming rhuburb season and those cold winter nights … Continue reading