WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Working on my Masterchef skillz 🤘🏻 instagram.com/p/BJetWnCDPcK/ 1 day ago
- #werklunch @ Hawker Hall instagram.com/p/BJPVm4lDThl/ 1 week ago
- Needing a weekend from my weekend! Had a great time celebrating the unborn child of bestie… instagram.com/p/BJHA_ynjiJk/ 1 week ago
- Thank you to @levantinehill for one of the best meals I've ever had for my birthday today. Will… instagram.com/p/BI1hYruDOe7/ 2 weeks ago
- Having not eaten for 2 days thanks to a stomach bug it was nice to visit mr_mister_cafe for my… instagram.com/p/BIyvymNDPln/ 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: recipe
Once upon a time, while working in South Melbourne, I found the best organic cafe ever. Can’t for the life of me remember the name of it, but I do remember the salad I used to order: A lentil, pumpkin, … Continue reading
As a person who is always on the look out for a simple, no fuss crumble recipe, I must say that this one has been my favourite so far. Perfect for the incoming rhuburb season and those cold winter nights … Continue reading