WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Sooo excited for a day off work. Popped into eatmammoth for brunch before heading down to… instagram.com/p/BSAHEaEg8c5/ 2 days ago
- For when you're too busy making grand plans... • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum… instagram.com/p/BR7919GAD-c/ 3 days ago
- Snacks for the road @bistro_morgan 😍 @ Bistro Morgan Pop-Up Shop instagram.com/p/BRelwOVga40/ 2 weeks ago
- #perfection 🌮 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn #eat #igdaily #beer… instagram.com/p/BQwPkx4g2ti/ 1 month ago
- Exploring new places for lunch along St Kilda road. pedroespresso was a good find… instagram.com/p/BQhFXYCD6Ch/ 1 month ago
Tag Archives: recipe
Once upon a time, while working in South Melbourne, I found the best organic cafe ever. Can’t for the life of me remember the name of it, but I do remember the salad I used to order: A lentil, pumpkin, … Continue reading
As a person who is always on the look out for a simple, no fuss crumble recipe, I must say that this one has been my favourite so far. Perfect for the incoming rhuburb season and those cold winter nights … Continue reading