WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- Spoiling myself on my last day in NYC with lunch at Bergdorf Goodman 👌💸🍷 @ Bergdorf Goodman instagram.com/p/81NWh4IiYi/ 3 days ago
- So hard to find good coffee in NYC but the guys at westelmmarketbrooklyn do a food job @ West Elm… instagram.com/p/8yG8SEoiZU/ 4 days ago
- Had a really great dinner last night in Boston from crudoboston Can recommend the pink tacos and ALL… instagram.com/p/8n4rcPIidZ/ 1 week ago
- Pumpkin spiced breakfast bignets from #Esme, Brooklyn @ Esme instagram.com/p/8ZNZ1pIiTR/ 2 weeks ago
- #squashed @ Union Square Park instagram.com/p/8UQl3OIiW6/ 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Mexican
I’m a big fan of Mexican food and love a good burrito, but I always feel a bit guilty after eating them. So I came up with this recipe for Mexican Stuffed Eggplants to ease my carb guilt. Really easy … Continue reading
Bay City Burrito 838 Glenferrie Rd, Hawthorn VIC 3122 (03) 9818 1482 You may be forgiven for thinking the Mexican trend is over in Melbourne. But if, like me, you still can’t get enough of those sweet sweet tacos, you … Continue reading
Top Paddock 658 Church Street Richmond (03) 9429 4332 Been to the gym Saturday morning and looking for somewhere for brunch? The guys from Three Bags Full and Two Birds One Stone have you covered. Top Paddock, a large and … Continue reading