WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Someone ate my zen hen. 1 week ago
- Great night out with the girls last night at the bombaysapphireau #projectbotanicals event.… instagram.com/p/BKbu1BFDzgJ/ 1 week ago
- miss_phillips and I checked out the brand new middletowncafe on high st, prahran today.… instagram.com/p/BKKKCsDjl9w/ 2 weeks ago
- @VirginMobileAus sent a dm with my order number but haven't heard anything? 3 weeks ago
- @VirginMobileAus thanks Trung. I submitted my form but the page didn't load properly but I got an email. Has it gone through? 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: japanese
The Lucas Group’s Korean slash Japanese barbeque restaurant, Kong, is arguably one of the most popular restaurants in Cremorne. The third in the group’s list of highly successful restaurants, the comparison is often made as to whether it’s as good as … Continue reading
I love teriyaki chicken. It’s one of my favourite dishes, and often order it on the way home from work if I’m too tired to cook. When I’m not too tired to cook, I make it myself as it’s reasonably … Continue reading
Maedaya 400 Bridge Rd Richmond, VIC 3121 (03) 9428 3918 Ok, so I’m beginning to get a bit of a backlog of posts recently since I’ve been super busy, so I’ll do my best to churn them out! First up … Continue reading
Yoshi 315 Toorak Rd South Yarra, 3141 (03) 9826 5599 Last weekend, Miss T, Miss S and I decided to have dinner in South Yarra. Miss T was keen to visit Yoshi, after a previously good experience. Being a Saturday night, … Continue reading