WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- Spoiling myself on my last day in NYC with lunch at Bergdorf Goodman 👌💸🍷 @ Bergdorf Goodman instagram.com/p/81NWh4IiYi/ 1 day ago
- So hard to find good coffee in NYC but the guys at westelmmarketbrooklyn do a food job @ West Elm… instagram.com/p/8yG8SEoiZU/ 2 days ago
- Had a really great dinner last night in Boston from crudoboston Can recommend the pink tacos and ALL… instagram.com/p/8n4rcPIidZ/ 6 days ago
- Pumpkin spiced breakfast bignets from #Esme, Brooklyn @ Esme instagram.com/p/8ZNZ1pIiTR/ 1 week ago
- #squashed @ Union Square Park instagram.com/p/8UQl3OIiW6/ 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Food
Taste of Melbourne Festival 13-16 November 2014 Albert Park Tickets available The Taste of Melbourne Festival is back again, launching with a media launch event tonight and opening to the public Friday-Sunday. The ultimate foodie event of the year, stock up … Continue reading
On Saturday, Bonnie, Miss R and I visited the Melbourne Taste Festival, held at the Royal Exhibition Building in Carlton. The girls had given me my ticket plus $30 worth of spending vouchers (or crowns) for my birthday and I … Continue reading
Once upon a time, while working in South Melbourne, I found the best organic cafe ever. Can’t for the life of me remember the name of it, but I do remember the salad I used to order: A lentil, pumpkin, … Continue reading
Pearl Cafe 599 Church St, Richmond, 3121 (03) 9427 1307 Over the weekend, bf-B and I went in search of brunch. It was prime time brunching hour (somewhere between 10-11am) on a Saturday, and having decided we could not face the queue … Continue reading