WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Enjoying the sunshine at @frozenblessings. That bacon 👌🏻 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food… instagram.com/p/BS4uUkyguqj/ 1 week ago
- Lunch. 🍸🌮 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn #eat #igdaily #lunch… instagram.com/p/BSz8yReAS61/ 1 week ago
- More deliciousness from _astroluxe The eggs benedict 👌🏻 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food… instagram.com/p/BSuvgq0gcci/ 1 week ago
- Happy Monday! If you're out past Chadstone way make sure you check out _astroluxe and their… instagram.com/p/BSrpLRsgtr2/ 1 week ago
- Tacos and beers on a Friday on the @fondamexican rooftop 👌🏻 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood… instagram.com/p/BSkwc8Sgk-u/ 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Food
Hey guys! After a short hiatus The Melbourne Food Files is back and we are excited to let you know about this year’s Taste of Melbourne Festival! Launching tonight at Albert Park, Taste of Melbourne brings you some of Victoria’s … Continue reading
Taste of Melbourne Festival 13-16 November 2014 Albert Park Tickets available The Taste of Melbourne Festival is back again, launching with a media launch event tonight and opening to the public Friday-Sunday. The ultimate foodie event of the year, stock up … Continue reading
On Saturday, Bonnie, Miss R and I visited the Melbourne Taste Festival, held at the Royal Exhibition Building in Carlton. The girls had given me my ticket plus $30 worth of spending vouchers (or crowns) for my birthday and I … Continue reading
Once upon a time, while working in South Melbourne, I found the best organic cafe ever. Can’t for the life of me remember the name of it, but I do remember the salad I used to order: A lentil, pumpkin, … Continue reading
Pearl Cafe 599 Church St, Richmond, 3121 (03) 9427 1307 Over the weekend, bf-B and I went in search of brunch. It was prime time brunching hour (somewhere between 10-11am) on a Saturday, and having decided we could not face the queue … Continue reading