WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- Spoiling myself on my last day in NYC with lunch at Bergdorf Goodman 👌💸🍷 @ Bergdorf Goodman instagram.com/p/81NWh4IiYi/ 3 days ago
- So hard to find good coffee in NYC but the guys at westelmmarketbrooklyn do a food job @ West Elm… instagram.com/p/8yG8SEoiZU/ 4 days ago
- Had a really great dinner last night in Boston from crudoboston Can recommend the pink tacos and ALL… instagram.com/p/8n4rcPIidZ/ 1 week ago
- Pumpkin spiced breakfast bignets from #Esme, Brooklyn @ Esme instagram.com/p/8ZNZ1pIiTR/ 2 weeks ago
- #squashed @ Union Square Park instagram.com/p/8UQl3OIiW6/ 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: drinks
Chin Chin 125 Flinders Lane Melbourne, 3000 (03) 8663 2000 A little while ago, around the time of my birthday, the girls and I visited Chin Chin to celebrate not only my, but also Miss R and Miss F’s birthdays … Continue reading
Panama Dining Room Level 3/231 Smith St Fitzroy, 3065 (03) 9417 7663 A little while ago, the family + Bf-B and I visited Panama Dining Room on Smith St, Fitzroy for Father-T’s birthday. We were after somewhere modern, European, and … Continue reading