WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- The eggs bisque made with prawns and bisque hollandaise from thecruxandco is as delicious as it… instagram.com/p/BLR4imaD0F7/ 2 weeks ago
- Someone ate my zen hen. 1 month ago
- Great night out with the girls last night at the bombaysapphireau #projectbotanicals event.… instagram.com/p/BKbu1BFDzgJ/ 1 month ago
- miss_phillips and I checked out the brand new middletowncafe on high st, prahran today.… instagram.com/p/BKKKCsDjl9w/ 1 month ago
- @VirginMobileAus sent a dm with my order number but haven't heard anything? 1 month ago
Tag Archives: coffee
With the success of Collective, Boss Pizzeria and My Other Brother, part-owner Julian Moussi seemingly had the Camberwell shopping district all wrapped up. But Moussi obviously had other ideas, feeling there was room for one more of his on-trend cafes. … Continue reading
After the success of his Greville St cafe, St Edmonds, Adam Wilkinson has opened his second venture, Denis the Menace. Located in the back streets of Cremorne, this sustainably focused cafe evokes the playful feel of its namesake, while serving … Continue reading
Cru 916 Glenferrie Road Kew (03) 9818 4366 In the leafy suburb of Kew, the guys at Cru are bringing the locals some tasty treats after the morning school run. Peering through the glass it’s easy to feel this place … Continue reading
The Kettle Black 50 Albert Rd South Melbourne, VIC 3205 (03) 9088 0721 In Melbourne there are a lot of good brunch places, some might say too many. Come Saturday, we Melbournians love nothing more than to pull on our … Continue reading