WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- #squashed @ Union Square Park instagram.com/p/8UQl3OIiW6/ 1 day ago
- Good morning Brooklyn ☺️ @ Concord Hill instagram.com/p/8TM3xIIiZJ/ 1 day ago
- ❤️ my New York life! Currently hanging out at Chelsea Market having a grilled cheese soup and salad… instagram.com/p/8Q67eUoifY/ 2 days ago
- Having the best time eating my way round New York with fionagrrrwood ! These brisket buns from… instagram.com/p/8MySbkIiYO/ 4 days ago
- Lovely dinner at home tonight w fionagrrrwood; steak w Swiss chard cooked w chilli and garlic, and… instagram.com/p/8HWJdjIiXj/ 6 days ago
Tag Archives: coffee
With the success of Collective, Boss Pizzeria and My Other Brother, part-owner Julian Moussi seemingly had the Camberwell shopping district all wrapped up. But Moussi obviously had other ideas, feeling there was room for one more of his on-trend cafes. … Continue reading
After the success of his Greville St cafe, St Edmonds, Adam Wilkinson has opened his second venture, Denis the Menace. Located in the back streets of Cremorne, this sustainably focused cafe evokes the playful feel of its namesake, while serving … Continue reading
Cru 916 Glenferrie Road Kew (03) 9818 4366 In the leafy suburb of Kew, the guys at Cru are bringing the locals some tasty treats after the morning school run. Peering through the glass it’s easy to feel this place … Continue reading
The Kettle Black 50 Albert Rd South Melbourne, VIC 3205 (03) 9088 0721 In Melbourne there are a lot of good brunch places, some might say too many. Come Saturday, we Melbournians love nothing more than to pull on our … Continue reading