WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Everything from abacus_melbourne looks so pretty 😍 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty… instagram.com/p/BPYybAcDhZn/ 2 days ago
- gelmand helping me discover new places in far off suburbs @omarcoffeebird #wherearetheeggs… instagram.com/p/BPOg9a8jaS2/ 6 days ago
- Happy Friday! Treat yourself this weekend and head into abacus_melbourne on chapel st. The… instagram.com/p/BPMAeUUj-Cr/ 1 week ago
- Looking for a cool food & alcohol event to do with my work team of 11 in Jan for our belated Xmas party.. any suggestions? 1 week ago
- Who else is back at work? Wish I could be back at temperancesociety enjoying this chia pudding… instagram.com/p/BPD--VuDP9-/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: cocktails
The Lucas Group’s Korean slash Japanese barbeque restaurant, Kong, is arguably one of the most popular restaurants in Cremorne. The third in the group’s list of highly successful restaurants, the comparison is often made as to whether it’s as good as … Continue reading
Down one of Melbourne’s many alleyways lies a unique culinary experience. Cocktail bar, BOND Melbourne, has recently undergone a $5 million makeover and is teaming up with some of Melbourne’s best restaurants to bring you BOND’s Unwind Friday Sessions. Each … Continue reading
Hammer & Tong Enter from Westgarth St. Rear 412 Brunswick St Fitzroy, VIC 03065 (03) 9041 6033 What do you get when two ex-Vue de Monde expats decide to open their own restaurant? A casual yet sophisticated eatery of an … Continue reading
Tyranny of Distance 147 Union St Windsor, VIC 3181 (03) 9525 1005 What is it about Melbourne’s food culture that makes it so unique? Some might say that it is our easy-going attitude combined with our high standards of quality … Continue reading
Rockwell and Sons 288 Smith St Collingwood, VIC (03) 8415 0700 Rockwell and Sons is a small, American-style diner at the Johnston end of Smith St, Collingwood. Owners Manu Potoi (no not THAT Manu, this one’s ex-Stokehouse and Attica) and … Continue reading