WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Late night soukmelbourne sessions • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn… instagram.com/p/BUNhAX5AXQu/ 1 week ago
- Throwback to Taco Tuesday: pulled pork, guac, coleslaw... 🌮🌮🌮 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood… instagram.com/p/BULWTG2gpnk/ 1 week ago
- Love film, beer and toasted cheese sandwiches? Then make sure you check out this years… instagram.com/p/BUJJrQqAinY/ 1 week ago
- When the boy offers to cook you breakfast 😍 instagram.com/p/BTu4Ifbgn0j/ 3 weeks ago
- Love them carbs • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn #eat #igdaily #bread… instagram.com/p/BTureiIgIK3/ 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: chicken
So here’s a recipe I posted on my Instagram recently and was asked for the recipe! This slow cooked Moroccan lamb is super easy and I usually have most of the ingredients on hand. I’ve served it here with cauliflower … Continue reading
As we welcome winter, there’s nothing I like more than a good curry to warm me from the inside out. One of my favourites is chicken tikka masala, a dish not traditionally Indian but created to suit anglo tastes. While … Continue reading
I love a good salad, so when I cooked this one and failed to take a decent picture I umm’d and ahh’d about whether I would post it since the perfectionist in me didn’t think it was up to scratch. … Continue reading
I love teriyaki chicken. It’s one of my favourite dishes, and often order it on the way home from work if I’m too tired to cook. When I’m not too tired to cook, I make it myself as it’s reasonably … Continue reading