WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- The weekend of eating continues @spaweddings • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum… instagram.com/p/BWlyB6tBj2f/ 4 days ago
- Happiest of Birthdays miss_phillips its been rad 😎 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty… instagram.com/p/BWj7Za2hMmZ/ 5 days ago
- The feasting continues. Breakfast larder_daylesford • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food… instagram.com/p/BWi5B-TBgRV/ 5 days ago
- It's soup weather. @trenthamcollect @ The Trentham Collective instagram.com/p/BWhKzgdBkZu/ 6 days ago
- Get in my belly. • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn #eat #igdaily… instagram.com/p/BVbhjLNBRV-/ 1 month ago
Tag Archives: chicken
So here’s a recipe I posted on my Instagram recently and was asked for the recipe! This slow cooked Moroccan lamb is super easy and I usually have most of the ingredients on hand. I’ve served it here with cauliflower … Continue reading
As we welcome winter, there’s nothing I like more than a good curry to warm me from the inside out. One of my favourites is chicken tikka masala, a dish not traditionally Indian but created to suit anglo tastes. While … Continue reading
I love a good salad, so when I cooked this one and failed to take a decent picture I umm’d and ahh’d about whether I would post it since the perfectionist in me didn’t think it was up to scratch. … Continue reading
I love teriyaki chicken. It’s one of my favourite dishes, and often order it on the way home from work if I’m too tired to cook. When I’m not too tired to cook, I make it myself as it’s reasonably … Continue reading