WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- Pumpkin spiced breakfast bignets from #Esme, Brooklyn @ Esme instagram.com/p/8ZNZ1pIiTR/ 17 hours ago
- #squashed @ Union Square Park instagram.com/p/8UQl3OIiW6/ 2 days ago
- Good morning Brooklyn ☺️ @ Concord Hill instagram.com/p/8TM3xIIiZJ/ 3 days ago
- ❤️ my New York life! Currently hanging out at Chelsea Market having a grilled cheese soup and salad… instagram.com/p/8Q67eUoifY/ 3 days ago
- Having the best time eating my way round New York with fionagrrrwood ! These brisket buns from… instagram.com/p/8MySbkIiYO/ 5 days ago
Tag Archives: cheese
Today is Anzac Day here in Australia, and in remembrance of our soldiers who fought at war we traditionally make Anzac Biscuits. It was claimed the biscuits were sent by wives to soldiers abroad because the ingredients do not spoil … Continue reading
Punch Lane 43 Little Bourke St Melbourne, VIC 3000 (03) 9639 4944 In a time where it’s all about pop ups, rapidly changing food trends and no booking policies, it’s nice to see a Melbourne icon stand the test of … Continue reading
Sick of the same old thing for breakfast? Try these. I’m not really one for sweet breakfasts, so I decided to try a savory version of pancakes using some mashed potato I had leftover from the night before. They’re deliciously … Continue reading
So how did you all go with my last post? A little less scared of making your own curries from scratch now? I hope so. Today’s recipe was actually my dinner last night. Really. I came home from work at … Continue reading