WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- Pumpkin spiced breakfast bignets from #Esme, Brooklyn @ Esme instagram.com/p/8ZNZ1pIiTR/ 18 hours ago
- #squashed @ Union Square Park instagram.com/p/8UQl3OIiW6/ 2 days ago
- Good morning Brooklyn ☺️ @ Concord Hill instagram.com/p/8TM3xIIiZJ/ 3 days ago
- ❤️ my New York life! Currently hanging out at Chelsea Market having a grilled cheese soup and salad… instagram.com/p/8Q67eUoifY/ 3 days ago
- Having the best time eating my way round New York with fionagrrrwood ! These brisket buns from… instagram.com/p/8MySbkIiYO/ 5 days ago
Tag Archives: cafe
Milkman 818 Glenferrie Rd Hawthorn, VIC 3122 0405 686 671 It seems Melbournians still love a good pop up. When a certain real estate agent on Glenferrie rd found themselves with a spare bit of space next door they needed … Continue reading
Blood Orange 661 Burwood Rd Hawthorn East, VIC 3123 (03) 9813 0060 Are you constantly trying to find ways to fit more into your weekend? If you want to be able to grab breakfast, do your fruit and vege shopping … Continue reading
BetweenUs 141 Maling Rd Canterbury, VIC 3126 (03) 9830 7915 Well, it’s not long now till Christmas, 4 days in fact. I hope you are all a lot more organised than me – I only ordered my meat from the … Continue reading
Life on Mars 842 Glenferrie Rd Hawthorn, VIC (03) 9078 8663 I’ve been a resident of Hawthorn for a little over a month now, and I must say I am really enjoying it. The area is nice, leafy, and spoilt … Continue reading