WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- Spoiling myself on my last day in NYC with lunch at Bergdorf Goodman 👌💸🍷 @ Bergdorf Goodman instagram.com/p/81NWh4IiYi/ 1 day ago
- So hard to find good coffee in NYC but the guys at westelmmarketbrooklyn do a food job @ West Elm… instagram.com/p/8yG8SEoiZU/ 2 days ago
- Had a really great dinner last night in Boston from crudoboston Can recommend the pink tacos and ALL… instagram.com/p/8n4rcPIidZ/ 6 days ago
- Pumpkin spiced breakfast bignets from #Esme, Brooklyn @ Esme instagram.com/p/8ZNZ1pIiTR/ 1 week ago
- #squashed @ Union Square Park instagram.com/p/8UQl3OIiW6/ 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: beef
I’m a big fan of Mexican food and love a good burrito, but I always feel a bit guilty after eating them. So I came up with this recipe for Mexican Stuffed Eggplants to ease my carb guilt. Really easy … Continue reading
Following on from last week’s post of Christmas Party ideas, we are moving on the the main course! Here are some of my favourite recipes from the past few years. If you’re looking to do something different than the same … Continue reading