WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Exploring new places for lunch along St Kilda road. pedroespresso was a good find… instagram.com/p/BQhFXYCD6Ch/ 5 days ago
- Great minds think alike! Brunch this morning from @hobbaprahran with the very talented… instagram.com/p/BQWgd7yDKJK/ 1 week ago
- I call this dish: pig in a forrest. Grilled veggies with smashed avo and poached eggs with a… instagram.com/p/BQPMwrCj9zT/ 1 week ago
- Move over d'Affinois, you've been bettered. • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum… instagram.com/p/BQMvdvrjGEQ/ 1 week ago
- When you get sent to the Queen Vic Market for work 😍🐟🧀 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food… instagram.com/p/BQMdWRCDL85/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: bar
If you’re a fan of bikes and booze then there’s an awesome event running this week just for you. Shadow Electric has teamed up with Mighty Boy to bring you Domestique: a Tour de France pop up bar and eatery. Now in it’s … Continue reading
Down one of Melbourne’s many alleyways lies a unique culinary experience. Cocktail bar, BOND Melbourne, has recently undergone a $5 million makeover and is teaming up with some of Melbourne’s best restaurants to bring you BOND’s Unwind Friday Sessions. Each … Continue reading
B’Stilla 30 Bray Street, South Yarra VIC 3141 (03) 9826 2370 He once was behind the food at one of Melbourne’s most successful restaurants, so when Jason Jones, former chef and co-owner of Mamasita, decided to try something different, he … Continue reading
Heartattack & Vine 329 Lygon St Carlton VIC 3053 (03) 9005 8624 Lygon St has long since been a destination for traditional Italian cuisine. Walking down the busy strip, you may forgive yourself for thinking you are in Italy as … Continue reading