WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Loving my new salt and pepper ramekins from the @_finderskeepers market 😍😍😍 on all weekend @… instagram.com/p/BIL_Jfwj4dH/ 3 days ago
- More beauty from temperancesociety Can confirm the Buddha bowl is tasty 👌🏻 @ Temperance Society instagram.com/p/BH8XNWfDx5O/ 1 week ago
- Great hotcakes this morning from temperancesociety fulfilling my weekend caffeine cravings 👌🏻 @… instagram.com/p/BH6U42vD9tL/ 1 week ago
- Love when my live in chef / housemate cooks dinner. Pork cutlets w brussel sprouts, pears and… instagram.com/p/BH1qYIfjquX/ 1 week ago
- Great pacific oysters from montereysmelbourne with a selection of sauces 👌🏻 @ Montereys instagram.com/p/BHy0xg5jpGN/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: bar
If you’re a fan of bikes and booze then there’s an awesome event running this week just for you. Shadow Electric has teamed up with Mighty Boy to bring you Domestique: a Tour de France pop up bar and eatery. Now in it’s … Continue reading
Down one of Melbourne’s many alleyways lies a unique culinary experience. Cocktail bar, BOND Melbourne, has recently undergone a $5 million makeover and is teaming up with some of Melbourne’s best restaurants to bring you BOND’s Unwind Friday Sessions. Each … Continue reading
B’Stilla 30 Bray Street, South Yarra VIC 3141 (03) 9826 2370 He once was behind the food at one of Melbourne’s most successful restaurants, so when Jason Jones, former chef and co-owner of Mamasita, decided to try something different, he … Continue reading
Heartattack & Vine 329 Lygon St Carlton VIC 3053 (03) 9005 8624 Lygon St has long since been a destination for traditional Italian cuisine. Walking down the busy strip, you may forgive yourself for thinking you are in Italy as … Continue reading