WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- #squashed @ Union Square Park instagram.com/p/8UQl3OIiW6/ 23 hours ago
- Good morning Brooklyn ☺️ @ Concord Hill instagram.com/p/8TM3xIIiZJ/ 1 day ago
- ❤️ my New York life! Currently hanging out at Chelsea Market having a grilled cheese soup and salad… instagram.com/p/8Q67eUoifY/ 2 days ago
- Having the best time eating my way round New York with fionagrrrwood ! These brisket buns from… instagram.com/p/8MySbkIiYO/ 3 days ago
- Lovely dinner at home tonight w fionagrrrwood; steak w Swiss chard cooked w chilli and garlic, and… instagram.com/p/8HWJdjIiXj/ 5 days ago
Category Archives: Fitzroy
Mighty Boy 61 Gertrude St Fitzroy, VIC 3065 (03) 9419 3686 It’s well known that Melbournians know their brunch, so when a new spot opens up on Gertrude st promising a fresh take on things, it’s time to sit up … Continue reading
Hammer & Tong Enter from Westgarth St. Rear 412 Brunswick St Fitzroy, VIC 03065 (03) 9041 6033 What do you get when two ex-Vue de Monde expats decide to open their own restaurant? A casual yet sophisticated eatery of an … Continue reading
Jimmy Grants 113 St David St Fitzroy VIC Crazy. That’s probably the first word I’d use to describe George Calombaris’ new upmarket souvlaki bar in Fitzroy. Calombaris has jumped on the casual dining trend sweeping Melbourne currently, going back to … Continue reading
Casa Ciuccio 15 Gertrude Street Fitzroy, VIC 3065 (03) 8488 8150 I’ve been meaning to rave about this place for ages, but somehow my life has become even busier since I was retrenched from my design job about 2 months … Continue reading