WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Late night soukmelbourne sessions • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn… instagram.com/p/BUNhAX5AXQu/ 1 week ago
- Throwback to Taco Tuesday: pulled pork, guac, coleslaw... 🌮🌮🌮 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood… instagram.com/p/BULWTG2gpnk/ 1 week ago
- Love film, beer and toasted cheese sandwiches? Then make sure you check out this years… instagram.com/p/BUJJrQqAinY/ 1 week ago
- When the boy offers to cook you breakfast 😍 instagram.com/p/BTu4Ifbgn0j/ 3 weeks ago
- Love them carbs • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn #eat #igdaily #bread… instagram.com/p/BTureiIgIK3/ 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Fitzroy
Mighty Boy 61 Gertrude St Fitzroy, VIC 3065 (03) 9419 3686 It’s well known that Melbournians know their brunch, so when a new spot opens up on Gertrude st promising a fresh take on things, it’s time to sit up … Continue reading
Hammer & Tong Enter from Westgarth St. Rear 412 Brunswick St Fitzroy, VIC 03065 (03) 9041 6033 What do you get when two ex-Vue de Monde expats decide to open their own restaurant? A casual yet sophisticated eatery of an … Continue reading
Jimmy Grants 113 St David St Fitzroy VIC Crazy. That’s probably the first word I’d use to describe George Calombaris’ new upmarket souvlaki bar in Fitzroy. Calombaris has jumped on the casual dining trend sweeping Melbourne currently, going back to … Continue reading
Casa Ciuccio 15 Gertrude Street Fitzroy, VIC 3065 (03) 8488 8150 I’ve been meaning to rave about this place for ages, but somehow my life has become even busier since I was retrenched from my design job about 2 months … Continue reading