WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Late night soukmelbourne sessions • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn… instagram.com/p/BUNhAX5AXQu/ 1 week ago
- Throwback to Taco Tuesday: pulled pork, guac, coleslaw... 🌮🌮🌮 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood… instagram.com/p/BULWTG2gpnk/ 1 week ago
- Love film, beer and toasted cheese sandwiches? Then make sure you check out this years… instagram.com/p/BUJJrQqAinY/ 1 week ago
- When the boy offers to cook you breakfast 😍 instagram.com/p/BTu4Ifbgn0j/ 3 weeks ago
- Love them carbs • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn #eat #igdaily #bread… instagram.com/p/BTureiIgIK3/ 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Collingwood
Rockwell and Sons 288 Smith St Collingwood, VIC (03) 8415 0700 Rockwell and Sons is a small, American-style diner at the Johnston end of Smith St, Collingwood. Owners Manu Potoi (no not THAT Manu, this one’s ex-Stokehouse and Attica) and … Continue reading
Hell of the North 135 Greeves St, Fitzroy, 3065 (03) 9417 6660 One Friday night, me and three girlfriends decided to visit Hell of the North, a restaurant and wine bar opened at the Smith Street end of Greeves Street. … Continue reading
Gorski & Jones 304 Smith Street, Collingwood (03) 9417 7779 Working in Fitzroy means I have the pleasure of having Brunswick Street’s Alimentari as my local deli/cafe. Owner Linda Jones has been running the place for the last 13 years, and … Continue reading
Birdman Eating 238 Gertrude St Fitzroy, 3065 (03) 9416 4747 Last Friday, assuming my fellow workers and I would be going out for lunch as we often do on Fridays, I didn’t bother to bring in my lunch. Due to … Continue reading