WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- #squashed @ Union Square Park instagram.com/p/8UQl3OIiW6/ 23 hours ago
- Good morning Brooklyn ☺️ @ Concord Hill instagram.com/p/8TM3xIIiZJ/ 1 day ago
- ❤️ my New York life! Currently hanging out at Chelsea Market having a grilled cheese soup and salad… instagram.com/p/8Q67eUoifY/ 2 days ago
- Having the best time eating my way round New York with fionagrrrwood ! These brisket buns from… instagram.com/p/8MySbkIiYO/ 3 days ago
- Lovely dinner at home tonight w fionagrrrwood; steak w Swiss chard cooked w chilli and garlic, and… instagram.com/p/8HWJdjIiXj/ 5 days ago
Category Archives: Collingwood
Rockwell and Sons 288 Smith St Collingwood, VIC (03) 8415 0700 Rockwell and Sons is a small, American-style diner at the Johnston end of Smith St, Collingwood. Owners Manu Potoi (no not THAT Manu, this one’s ex-Stokehouse and Attica) and … Continue reading
Hell of the North 135 Greeves St, Fitzroy, 3065 (03) 9417 6660 One Friday night, me and three girlfriends decided to visit Hell of the North, a restaurant and wine bar opened at the Smith Street end of Greeves Street. … Continue reading
Gorski & Jones 304 Smith Street, Collingwood (03) 9417 7779 Working in Fitzroy means I have the pleasure of having Brunswick Street’s Alimentari as my local deli/cafe. Owner Linda Jones has been running the place for the last 13 years, and … Continue reading
Birdman Eating 238 Gertrude St Fitzroy, 3065 (03) 9416 4747 Last Friday, assuming my fellow workers and I would be going out for lunch as we often do on Fridays, I didn’t bother to bring in my lunch. Due to … Continue reading