WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- #squashed @ Union Square Park instagram.com/p/8UQl3OIiW6/ 23 hours ago
- Good morning Brooklyn ☺️ @ Concord Hill instagram.com/p/8TM3xIIiZJ/ 1 day ago
- ❤️ my New York life! Currently hanging out at Chelsea Market having a grilled cheese soup and salad… instagram.com/p/8Q67eUoifY/ 2 days ago
- Having the best time eating my way round New York with fionagrrrwood ! These brisket buns from… instagram.com/p/8MySbkIiYO/ 3 days ago
- Lovely dinner at home tonight w fionagrrrwood; steak w Swiss chard cooked w chilli and garlic, and… instagram.com/p/8HWJdjIiXj/ 5 days ago
Category Archives: Richmond
As Bridge Rd becomes more and more a graveyard for retail, it seems the hospitality industry is taking advantage by opening some real gems. Just a few doors down from Touchwood, San Darian Szyszka and Nicole Hateley have opened Reunion … Continue reading
Patch 32 Bendigo St Richmond, VIC (type Burnley into Google) (03) 9029 0328 It was only a matter of time before the Paleo trend made its way out of cyber world and into real world Melbourne. Tom Davidson and business … Continue reading
I Love Dumplings 298 Bridge Rd Richmond, VIC 3121 (03) 9428 9201 It isn’t a new restaurant, or one with a famous chef, but I Love Dumplings on Bridge Rd, Richmond, delivers exactly what you’d expect with a name like … Continue reading
A Thousand Blessings 251 Highett St Richmond, VIC The first thing I have to say about A Thousand Blessings in Richmond is that they make good jam. So much so, that my Father T has been back on a regular … Continue reading