WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Late night soukmelbourne sessions • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn… instagram.com/p/BUNhAX5AXQu/ 1 week ago
- Throwback to Taco Tuesday: pulled pork, guac, coleslaw... 🌮🌮🌮 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood… instagram.com/p/BULWTG2gpnk/ 1 week ago
- Love film, beer and toasted cheese sandwiches? Then make sure you check out this years… instagram.com/p/BUJJrQqAinY/ 1 week ago
- When the boy offers to cook you breakfast 😍 instagram.com/p/BTu4Ifbgn0j/ 3 weeks ago
- Love them carbs • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn #eat #igdaily #bread… instagram.com/p/BTureiIgIK3/ 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Richmond
As Bridge Rd becomes more and more a graveyard for retail, it seems the hospitality industry is taking advantage by opening some real gems. Just a few doors down from Touchwood, San Darian Szyszka and Nicole Hateley have opened Reunion … Continue reading
Patch 32 Bendigo St Richmond, VIC (type Burnley into Google) (03) 9029 0328 It was only a matter of time before the Paleo trend made its way out of cyber world and into real world Melbourne. Tom Davidson and business … Continue reading
I Love Dumplings 298 Bridge Rd Richmond, VIC 3121 (03) 9428 9201 It isn’t a new restaurant, or one with a famous chef, but I Love Dumplings on Bridge Rd, Richmond, delivers exactly what you’d expect with a name like … Continue reading
A Thousand Blessings 251 Highett St Richmond, VIC The first thing I have to say about A Thousand Blessings in Richmond is that they make good jam. So much so, that my Father T has been back on a regular … Continue reading