WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- #squashed @ Union Square Park instagram.com/p/8UQl3OIiW6/ 23 hours ago
- Good morning Brooklyn ☺️ @ Concord Hill instagram.com/p/8TM3xIIiZJ/ 1 day ago
- ❤️ my New York life! Currently hanging out at Chelsea Market having a grilled cheese soup and salad… instagram.com/p/8Q67eUoifY/ 2 days ago
- Having the best time eating my way round New York with fionagrrrwood ! These brisket buns from… instagram.com/p/8MySbkIiYO/ 3 days ago
- Lovely dinner at home tonight w fionagrrrwood; steak w Swiss chard cooked w chilli and garlic, and… instagram.com/p/8HWJdjIiXj/ 5 days ago
Category Archives: Eastern
With the success of Collective, Boss Pizzeria and My Other Brother, part-owner Julian Moussi seemingly had the Camberwell shopping district all wrapped up. But Moussi obviously had other ideas, feeling there was room for one more of his on-trend cafes. … Continue reading
The Lucas Group’s Korean slash Japanese barbeque restaurant, Kong, is arguably one of the most popular restaurants in Cremorne. The third in the group’s list of highly successful restaurants, the comparison is often made as to whether it’s as good as … Continue reading
As Bridge Rd becomes more and more a graveyard for retail, it seems the hospitality industry is taking advantage by opening some real gems. Just a few doors down from Touchwood, San Darian Szyszka and Nicole Hateley have opened Reunion … Continue reading
After over-indulging in too many tacos, burgers and macarons, Melbourne has been struck by severe food guilt and is now obsessed with healthy living. Green smoothies by the bucket load are being downed by lycra-clad wellness warriors in the pursuit of achieving optimum health. We have even created … Continue reading