WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- Pumpkin spiced breakfast bignets from #Esme, Brooklyn @ Esme instagram.com/p/8ZNZ1pIiTR/ 1 day ago
- #squashed @ Union Square Park instagram.com/p/8UQl3OIiW6/ 3 days ago
- Good morning Brooklyn ☺️ @ Concord Hill instagram.com/p/8TM3xIIiZJ/ 3 days ago
- ❤️ my New York life! Currently hanging out at Chelsea Market having a grilled cheese soup and salad… instagram.com/p/8Q67eUoifY/ 4 days ago
- Having the best time eating my way round New York with fionagrrrwood ! These brisket buns from… instagram.com/p/8MySbkIiYO/ 6 days ago
Category Archives: CBD
Wallis & Ed 1 Bourke St, Melbourne 3000 (03) 9633 6265 Ok, so I have a vested interest in this one.. The design studio I work for was asked to name and brand a new restaurant adjoining the Windsor Hotel. … Continue reading
Commercial Bakery 360 Little Collins St Melbourne, 3000 (03) 8631 5900 Recently, Bf-B and I discovered Commercial Bakery on Little Collins St. Formerly a truck garage, it’s run by Con Christopoulos (Siglo, Syracuse and Journal). Offering a great range of baked goods … Continue reading
Chin Chin 125 Flinders Lane Melbourne, 3000 (03) 8663 2000 A little while ago, around the time of my birthday, the girls and I visited Chin Chin to celebrate not only my, but also Miss R and Miss F’s birthdays … Continue reading