WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- Cooked a special meal for the lovely jessvass29 last night - homemade peri peri chicken w whole… instagram.com/p/9chjlIIiQl/ 2 days ago
- Loving the parsnip and sweet potato fritters from @axilcoffee @ Axil Coffee Roasters instagram.com/p/9WtFxgoibn/ 4 days ago
- Ok so the one thing I missed while in the US is a decent coffee! Thank you @collectiveesp for… instagram.com/p/9KY-mdoibr/ 1 week ago
- Super excited to have bawa_cafe as local! Loved the chia pudding @ BAWA Cafe instagram.com/p/9EtAb6oif3/ 1 week ago
- Nice to be home #Melbourne @ Square and Compass Cafe instagram.com/p/8_e2k2oiWE/ 1 week ago
Category Archives: CBD
Down one of Melbourne’s many alleyways lies a unique culinary experience. Cocktail bar, BOND Melbourne, has recently undergone a $5 million makeover and is teaming up with some of Melbourne’s best restaurants to bring you BOND’s Unwind Friday Sessions. Each … Continue reading
Punch Lane 43 Little Bourke St Melbourne, VIC 3000 (03) 9639 4944 In a time where it’s all about pop ups, rapidly changing food trends and no booking policies, it’s nice to see a Melbourne icon stand the test of … Continue reading
The Atlantic 8 Whiteman St Crown Entertainment Complex Southbank, VIC I mentioned in my last post on Sake that I’m a little dubious of restaurants along Southbank – to me, many lack any real ‘soul’, translating into standard, boring food. … Continue reading
San Telmo 14 Meyers Place Melbourne, VIC 3000 (03) 9650 5525 While it may not be the most well-known of the Latin American cuisines, there is only one thing you need really know about the Argentinians: they like their meat. … Continue reading