WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- #squashed @ Union Square Park instagram.com/p/8UQl3OIiW6/ 23 hours ago
- Good morning Brooklyn ☺️ @ Concord Hill instagram.com/p/8TM3xIIiZJ/ 1 day ago
- ❤️ my New York life! Currently hanging out at Chelsea Market having a grilled cheese soup and salad… instagram.com/p/8Q67eUoifY/ 2 days ago
- Having the best time eating my way round New York with fionagrrrwood ! These brisket buns from… instagram.com/p/8MySbkIiYO/ 3 days ago
- Lovely dinner at home tonight w fionagrrrwood; steak w Swiss chard cooked w chilli and garlic, and… instagram.com/p/8HWJdjIiXj/ 5 days ago
Category Archives: Vegetarian
In my family, we usually all pitch in and bring a dish to share at family gatherings. Usually the person hosting makes the main dish and we all bring sides to accompany it. Over the weekend, we had a very … Continue reading
Now that it’s getting colder, there’s nothing better than a nice warm bowl of pumpkin soup. But if you’re anything like me, even the largest bowl of pumpkin soup will only keep you full for about 5 minutes. The solution? … Continue reading
Today is Anzac Day here in Australia, and in remembrance of our soldiers who fought at war we traditionally make Anzac Biscuits. It was claimed the biscuits were sent by wives to soldiers abroad because the ingredients do not spoil … Continue reading