WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Late night soukmelbourne sessions • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn… instagram.com/p/BUNhAX5AXQu/ 1 week ago
- Throwback to Taco Tuesday: pulled pork, guac, coleslaw... 🌮🌮🌮 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood… instagram.com/p/BULWTG2gpnk/ 1 week ago
- Love film, beer and toasted cheese sandwiches? Then make sure you check out this years… instagram.com/p/BUJJrQqAinY/ 1 week ago
- When the boy offers to cook you breakfast 😍 instagram.com/p/BTu4Ifbgn0j/ 3 weeks ago
- Love them carbs • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn #eat #igdaily #bread… instagram.com/p/BTureiIgIK3/ 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Special Occasion Menus
Happy 2015! Hope you all had a good break and enjoyed yourselves this holiday season. Today I’m going to take you all back to Christmas Day, just to relive it one last time. This year we did things a bit … Continue reading →
Still haven’t quite got your Christmas menu sorted? Recently my housemate Miss R and I hosted our families for a sit down dinner that might give you some inspiration. Given there were 20 of us, we made the main dishes … Continue reading →
Over the weekend, I did some catering for my sister’s friend Miss B (soon to be Mrs!) for her hens night. The lucky things were going to Circa, The Prince for drinks and just wanted some snacks for later on. … Continue reading →
Recently, Sister A enjoyed her 28th birthday. To celebrate, I hosted the family at my place for dinner. To keep my workload to a minimum, everyone was asked to bring something: Sister A and her partner M were asked to … Continue reading →
How was everyone’s Christmas break? It goes by so quickly doesn’t it? I spent mine down at the beach with no internet hence the blogging hiatus – hope you didn’t miss me! Today’s post takes us back to Christmas Day. … Continue reading →