WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- #squashed @ Union Square Park instagram.com/p/8UQl3OIiW6/ 23 hours ago
- Good morning Brooklyn ☺️ @ Concord Hill instagram.com/p/8TM3xIIiZJ/ 1 day ago
- ❤️ my New York life! Currently hanging out at Chelsea Market having a grilled cheese soup and salad… instagram.com/p/8Q67eUoifY/ 2 days ago
- Having the best time eating my way round New York with fionagrrrwood ! These brisket buns from… instagram.com/p/8MySbkIiYO/ 3 days ago
- Lovely dinner at home tonight w fionagrrrwood; steak w Swiss chard cooked w chilli and garlic, and… instagram.com/p/8HWJdjIiXj/ 5 days ago
Category Archives: Other
So Christmas is almost upon us and if you’ve left it to the last minute to buy the ones you love a gift, here are some of my favourite cook books from my own collection that I think everyone should … Continue reading
Taste of Melbourne Festival 13-16 November 2014 Albert Park Tickets available The Taste of Melbourne Festival is back again, launching with a media launch event tonight and opening to the public Friday-Sunday. The ultimate foodie event of the year, stock up … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago, I attended the World’s Largest Yum Cha, held in Treasury Gardens. With me were Sisters-A&E and Father-T. Over 750 people attended and were treated to a feast of Chinese delicacies supplied by Chan’s Yum Cha. … Continue reading
When I was little, my grandmother Jean used to make cumquat jam. She had a few cumquat trees in the backyard of her property in Mount Eliza, which when I was little I thought were mini oranges. It wasn’t until … Continue reading