WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Late night soukmelbourne sessions • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn… instagram.com/p/BUNhAX5AXQu/ 1 week ago
- Throwback to Taco Tuesday: pulled pork, guac, coleslaw... 🌮🌮🌮 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood… instagram.com/p/BULWTG2gpnk/ 1 week ago
- Love film, beer and toasted cheese sandwiches? Then make sure you check out this years… instagram.com/p/BUJJrQqAinY/ 1 week ago
- When the boy offers to cook you breakfast 😍 instagram.com/p/BTu4Ifbgn0j/ 3 weeks ago
- Love them carbs • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn #eat #igdaily #bread… instagram.com/p/BTureiIgIK3/ 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Other
So Christmas is almost upon us and if you’ve left it to the last minute to buy the ones you love a gift, here are some of my favourite cook books from my own collection that I think everyone should … Continue reading
Taste of Melbourne Festival 13-16 November 2014 Albert Park Tickets available The Taste of Melbourne Festival is back again, launching with a media launch event tonight and opening to the public Friday-Sunday. The ultimate foodie event of the year, stock up … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago, I attended the World’s Largest Yum Cha, held in Treasury Gardens. With me were Sisters-A&E and Father-T. Over 750 people attended and were treated to a feast of Chinese delicacies supplied by Chan’s Yum Cha. … Continue reading
When I was little, my grandmother Jean used to make cumquat jam. She had a few cumquat trees in the backyard of her property in Mount Eliza, which when I was little I thought were mini oranges. It wasn’t until … Continue reading