WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Enjoying the sunshine at @frozenblessings. That bacon 👌🏻 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food… instagram.com/p/BS4uUkyguqj/ 1 week ago
- Lunch. 🍸🌮 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn #eat #igdaily #lunch… instagram.com/p/BSz8yReAS61/ 1 week ago
- More deliciousness from _astroluxe The eggs benedict 👌🏻 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food… instagram.com/p/BSuvgq0gcci/ 1 week ago
- Happy Monday! If you're out past Chadstone way make sure you check out _astroluxe and their… instagram.com/p/BSrpLRsgtr2/ 1 week ago
- Tacos and beers on a Friday on the @fondamexican rooftop 👌🏻 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood… instagram.com/p/BSkwc8Sgk-u/ 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Other
So Christmas is almost upon us and if you’ve left it to the last minute to buy the ones you love a gift, here are some of my favourite cook books from my own collection that I think everyone should … Continue reading
Taste of Melbourne Festival 13-16 November 2014 Albert Park Tickets available The Taste of Melbourne Festival is back again, launching with a media launch event tonight and opening to the public Friday-Sunday. The ultimate foodie event of the year, stock up … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago, I attended the World’s Largest Yum Cha, held in Treasury Gardens. With me were Sisters-A&E and Father-T. Over 750 people attended and were treated to a feast of Chinese delicacies supplied by Chan’s Yum Cha. … Continue reading
When I was little, my grandmother Jean used to make cumquat jam. She had a few cumquat trees in the backyard of her property in Mount Eliza, which when I was little I thought were mini oranges. It wasn’t until … Continue reading