WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Working on my Masterchef skillz 🤘🏻 instagram.com/p/BJetWnCDPcK/ 3 days ago
- #werklunch @ Hawker Hall instagram.com/p/BJPVm4lDThl/ 1 week ago
- Needing a weekend from my weekend! Had a great time celebrating the unborn child of bestie… instagram.com/p/BJHA_ynjiJk/ 1 week ago
- Thank you to @levantinehill for one of the best meals I've ever had for my birthday today. Will… instagram.com/p/BI1hYruDOe7/ 2 weeks ago
- Having not eaten for 2 days thanks to a stomach bug it was nice to visit mr_mister_cafe for my… instagram.com/p/BIyvymNDPln/ 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Lunch/Light Meal
In my family, we usually all pitch in and bring a dish to share at family gatherings. Usually the person hosting makes the main dish and we all bring sides to accompany it. Over the weekend, we had a very … Continue reading
Now that it’s getting colder, there’s nothing better than a nice warm bowl of pumpkin soup. But if you’re anything like me, even the largest bowl of pumpkin soup will only keep you full for about 5 minutes. The solution? … Continue reading
I’m a big fan of Mexican food and love a good burrito, but I always feel a bit guilty after eating them. So I came up with this recipe for Mexican Stuffed Eggplants to ease my carb guilt. Really easy … Continue reading
If you’ve been out in Melbourne lately, you’ve almost definitely seen a brioche bun of some kind on the menu. If you’re a fan, perhaps you should try your hand at making some to take to the upcoming Melbourne Spring … Continue reading