WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Breakfast eatmammoth this morning. Loved the yoghurt panacotta w fruit and granola 👌🏻 @ Mammoth… instagram.com/p/BNk_KtujZAo/ 10 hours ago
- It's as big as my head! • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn #eat… instagram.com/p/BNiX1ljj3hq/ 1 day ago
- Got sent to Surfers Paradise for work and am quite impressed with the fare st the local surf… instagram.com/p/BNdSjArD2Ar/ 3 days ago
- Team lunch at @nakedforsatan I forgot how good the food is here! • • • #melbourne… instagram.com/p/BNa1vqojMxi/ 4 days ago
- So I lost a bet to a friend at work and had to make a cake as penance. I chose this salted… instagram.com/p/BNWJrQSDji8/ 6 days ago
Category Archives: Lunch/Light Meal
In my family, we usually all pitch in and bring a dish to share at family gatherings. Usually the person hosting makes the main dish and we all bring sides to accompany it. Over the weekend, we had a very … Continue reading
Now that it’s getting colder, there’s nothing better than a nice warm bowl of pumpkin soup. But if you’re anything like me, even the largest bowl of pumpkin soup will only keep you full for about 5 minutes. The solution? … Continue reading
I’m a big fan of Mexican food and love a good burrito, but I always feel a bit guilty after eating them. So I came up with this recipe for Mexican Stuffed Eggplants to ease my carb guilt. Really easy … Continue reading
If you’ve been out in Melbourne lately, you’ve almost definitely seen a brioche bun of some kind on the menu. If you’re a fan, perhaps you should try your hand at making some to take to the upcoming Melbourne Spring … Continue reading