WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Sooo excited for a day off work. Popped into eatmammoth for brunch before heading down to… instagram.com/p/BSAHEaEg8c5/ 2 days ago
- For when you're too busy making grand plans... • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum… instagram.com/p/BR7919GAD-c/ 3 days ago
- Snacks for the road @bistro_morgan 😍 @ Bistro Morgan Pop-Up Shop instagram.com/p/BRelwOVga40/ 2 weeks ago
- #perfection 🌮 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn #eat #igdaily #beer… instagram.com/p/BQwPkx4g2ti/ 1 month ago
- Exploring new places for lunch along St Kilda road. pedroespresso was a good find… instagram.com/p/BQhFXYCD6Ch/ 1 month ago
Category Archives: Lunch/Light Meal
In my family, we usually all pitch in and bring a dish to share at family gatherings. Usually the person hosting makes the main dish and we all bring sides to accompany it. Over the weekend, we had a very … Continue reading
Now that it’s getting colder, there’s nothing better than a nice warm bowl of pumpkin soup. But if you’re anything like me, even the largest bowl of pumpkin soup will only keep you full for about 5 minutes. The solution? … Continue reading
I’m a big fan of Mexican food and love a good burrito, but I always feel a bit guilty after eating them. So I came up with this recipe for Mexican Stuffed Eggplants to ease my carb guilt. Really easy … Continue reading
If you’ve been out in Melbourne lately, you’ve almost definitely seen a brioche bun of some kind on the menu. If you’re a fan, perhaps you should try your hand at making some to take to the upcoming Melbourne Spring … Continue reading