WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- Healthy easy recipe on the blog today for these chia puddings w strawberry & rhubarb compote. Great… instagram.com/p/-NCUtRoiaj/ 4 days ago
- Chia Puddings w/ Strawberry & Rhubarb Compote melbournefoodfiles.com/2015/11/18/chi… https://t.co/ejnLKYeM9F 4 days ago
- Made this delicious slow cooked moroccan chicken w cauliflower mash for dinner, and have no one to… instagram.com/p/9-kRxdoifg/ 1 week ago
- Super excited for the launch of @tastemelbourne one of my favourite events of the year! Looks like… instagram.com/p/9-Iit4oiQx/ 1 week ago
- Melbourne Taste Festival back for 2015 melbournefoodfiles.com/2015/11/12/mel… https://t.co/obktK2JO7i 1 week ago
Category Archives: Dinner/Main Meal
I love it when I have something nice to eat for lunch at work! It gives me something to look forward to. New bf-B had requested I demonstrate my cooking prowess by making red Thai chicken curry for us both … Continue reading
This is a quick, tasty and easy recipe especially if you’re unfamiliar with kangaroo meat. Starving after a busy day Christmas shopping one night, I headed to safeway to pick up a few things for dinner. Strapped for cash (as always!), … Continue reading