WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- Healthy easy recipe on the blog today for these chia puddings w strawberry & rhubarb compote. Great… instagram.com/p/-NCUtRoiaj/ 4 days ago
- Chia Puddings w/ Strawberry & Rhubarb Compote melbournefoodfiles.com/2015/11/18/chi… https://t.co/ejnLKYeM9F 4 days ago
- Made this delicious slow cooked moroccan chicken w cauliflower mash for dinner, and have no one to… instagram.com/p/9-kRxdoifg/ 1 week ago
- Super excited for the launch of @tastemelbourne one of my favourite events of the year! Looks like… instagram.com/p/9-Iit4oiQx/ 1 week ago
- Melbourne Taste Festival back for 2015 melbournefoodfiles.com/2015/11/12/mel… https://t.co/obktK2JO7i 1 week ago
Category Archives: Dinner/Main Meal
I made these a little while ago, but thought they were still worth posting! I had some leftover lemongrass in my fridge after cooking I-can’t-remember-what, and was dying to try out the tamarind paste I’d just bought. I did a … Continue reading
The other day I was watching Food Safari and saw Charmaine Solomon, a pioneer of Sri Lankan cooking in Australia, make her chicken curry. She apparently has been cooking the same recipe for the last 20 years, so I knew it … Continue reading
This is a great Sunday night recipe – perfect in winter! Last weekend, I made a batch of these to freeze and take to work with some salad, but they would be equally good served with pasta. Adding lentils to … Continue reading