WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Enjoying the sunshine at @frozenblessings. That bacon 👌🏻 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food… instagram.com/p/BS4uUkyguqj/ 1 week ago
- Lunch. 🍸🌮 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn #eat #igdaily #lunch… instagram.com/p/BSz8yReAS61/ 1 week ago
- More deliciousness from _astroluxe The eggs benedict 👌🏻 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food… instagram.com/p/BSuvgq0gcci/ 1 week ago
- Happy Monday! If you're out past Chadstone way make sure you check out _astroluxe and their… instagram.com/p/BSrpLRsgtr2/ 2 weeks ago
- Tacos and beers on a Friday on the @fondamexican rooftop 👌🏻 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood… instagram.com/p/BSkwc8Sgk-u/ 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Dinner/Main Meal
So here’s a recipe I posted on my Instagram recently and was asked for the recipe! This slow cooked Moroccan lamb is super easy and I usually have most of the ingredients on hand. I’ve served it here with cauliflower … Continue reading
As we welcome winter, there’s nothing I like more than a good curry to warm me from the inside out. One of my favourites is chicken tikka masala, a dish not traditionally Indian but created to suit anglo tastes. While … Continue reading
Following on from last week’s post of Christmas Party ideas, we are moving on the the main course! Here are some of my favourite recipes from the past few years. If you’re looking to do something different than the same … Continue reading
If you love lasagne but want something a little healthier, this easy recipe for moussaka is just for you. Moussaka is a traditional Greek recipe similar to Italian lasagne, but uses eggplant instead of pasta for the layers. Great for … Continue reading