WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Late night soukmelbourne sessions • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn… instagram.com/p/BUNhAX5AXQu/ 1 week ago
- Throwback to Taco Tuesday: pulled pork, guac, coleslaw... 🌮🌮🌮 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood… instagram.com/p/BULWTG2gpnk/ 1 week ago
- Love film, beer and toasted cheese sandwiches? Then make sure you check out this years… instagram.com/p/BUJJrQqAinY/ 1 week ago
- When the boy offers to cook you breakfast 😍 instagram.com/p/BTu4Ifbgn0j/ 3 weeks ago
- Love them carbs • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn #eat #igdaily #bread… instagram.com/p/BTureiIgIK3/ 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Dessert/Sweet
Recently, my dad invited me to dinner and I was tasked with bringing dessert. With summer just around the corner, I wanted to create something delicious AND healthy, so came up with these chia puddings with strawberry and rhubarb compote. … Continue reading
Our final post for Australia Day is a recipe for Peach Melba cake. Peach Melba is a classic dish of poached peaches served with raspberry sauce and ice cream, first invented in 1892 in honour of the Australian soprano, Nellie Melba. This … Continue reading
Following on from our Gluten Free Raspberry Lamingtons for Australia Day, today we are bringing you another Aussie classic – pavlova! Today’s twist is that it’s a deconstructed version. By layering all the components of a traditional pavlova in stemless … Continue reading
Australia Day is fast approaching, so to help you out with all those engagements you’ve got coming up, we’ve got a bunch of easy Australian recipes coming your way. Today’s recipe is for a good ‘ol Aussie favorite – lamingtons! … Continue reading