WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on twitter
- #squashed @ Union Square Park instagram.com/p/8UQl3OIiW6/ 23 hours ago
- Good morning Brooklyn ☺️ @ Concord Hill instagram.com/p/8TM3xIIiZJ/ 1 day ago
- ❤️ my New York life! Currently hanging out at Chelsea Market having a grilled cheese soup and salad… instagram.com/p/8Q67eUoifY/ 2 days ago
- Having the best time eating my way round New York with fionagrrrwood ! These brisket buns from… instagram.com/p/8MySbkIiYO/ 3 days ago
- Lovely dinner at home tonight w fionagrrrwood; steak w Swiss chard cooked w chilli and garlic, and… instagram.com/p/8HWJdjIiXj/ 5 days ago
Category Archives: Dessert/Sweet
Our final post for Australia Day is a recipe for Peach Melba cake. Peach Melba is a classic dish of poached peaches served with raspberry sauce and ice cream, first invented in 1892 in honour of the Australian soprano, Nellie Melba. This … Continue reading
Following on from our Gluten Free Raspberry Lamingtons for Australia Day, today we are bringing you another Aussie classic – pavlova! Today’s twist is that it’s a deconstructed version. By layering all the components of a traditional pavlova in stemless … Continue reading
Australia Day is fast approaching, so to help you out with all those engagements you’ve got coming up, we’ve got a bunch of easy Australian recipes coming your way. Today’s recipe is for a good ‘ol Aussie favorite – lamingtons! … Continue reading
If you’re feeling a bit guilty about all the Christmas treats you’ve been enjoying this month, have I got a great recipe for you! Today’s recipe is for Raw Mini Christmas Puddings that are gluten and dairy free – perfect … Continue reading