WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Loving my new salt and pepper ramekins from the @_finderskeepers market 😍😍😍 on all weekend @… instagram.com/p/BIL_Jfwj4dH/ 1 day ago
- More beauty from temperancesociety Can confirm the Buddha bowl is tasty 👌🏻 @ Temperance Society instagram.com/p/BH8XNWfDx5O/ 1 week ago
- Great hotcakes this morning from temperancesociety fulfilling my weekend caffeine cravings 👌🏻 @… instagram.com/p/BH6U42vD9tL/ 1 week ago
- Love when my live in chef / housemate cooks dinner. Pork cutlets w brussel sprouts, pears and… instagram.com/p/BH1qYIfjquX/ 1 week ago
- Great pacific oysters from montereysmelbourne with a selection of sauces 👌🏻 @ Montereys instagram.com/p/BHy0xg5jpGN/ 1 week ago
Category Archives: Breakfast
Lately, I have been having scrambled eggs for breakfast every morning. Every morning. Not being able to eat wheat means I am really restricted with what I can eat for breakfast, as it means no toast, no cereal, no nothing. … Continue reading
Lately I’ve been craving pancakes, however, as I’m a bit of a gym junkie and try to eat healthy, eating a mound of carbs and sugars was simply too guilt-inducing. I’ve made Ricotta Pancakes in the past, but found their … Continue reading
Last night when I was at the supermarket doing the shop for my sister’s birthday lunch (watch out for an awesome post to come!), I picked up a tub of ricotta cheese. I had cravings for ricotta pancakes, and thought … Continue reading