WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Working on my Masterchef skillz 🤘🏻 instagram.com/p/BJetWnCDPcK/ 3 days ago
- #werklunch @ Hawker Hall instagram.com/p/BJPVm4lDThl/ 1 week ago
- Needing a weekend from my weekend! Had a great time celebrating the unborn child of bestie… instagram.com/p/BJHA_ynjiJk/ 1 week ago
- Thank you to @levantinehill for one of the best meals I've ever had for my birthday today. Will… instagram.com/p/BI1hYruDOe7/ 2 weeks ago
- Having not eaten for 2 days thanks to a stomach bug it was nice to visit mr_mister_cafe for my… instagram.com/p/BIyvymNDPln/ 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Breakfast
Lately, I have been having scrambled eggs for breakfast every morning. Every morning. Not being able to eat wheat means I am really restricted with what I can eat for breakfast, as it means no toast, no cereal, no nothing. … Continue reading
Lately I’ve been craving pancakes, however, as I’m a bit of a gym junkie and try to eat healthy, eating a mound of carbs and sugars was simply too guilt-inducing. I’ve made Ricotta Pancakes in the past, but found their … Continue reading
Last night when I was at the supermarket doing the shop for my sister’s birthday lunch (watch out for an awesome post to come!), I picked up a tub of ricotta cheese. I had cravings for ricotta pancakes, and thought … Continue reading