WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- The weekend of eating continues @spaweddings • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum… instagram.com/p/BWlyB6tBj2f/ 4 days ago
- Happiest of Birthdays miss_phillips its been rad 😎 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty… instagram.com/p/BWj7Za2hMmZ/ 5 days ago
- The feasting continues. Breakfast larder_daylesford • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food… instagram.com/p/BWi5B-TBgRV/ 5 days ago
- It's soup weather. @trenthamcollect @ The Trentham Collective instagram.com/p/BWhKzgdBkZu/ 6 days ago
- Get in my belly. • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn #eat #igdaily… instagram.com/p/BVbhjLNBRV-/ 1 month ago
Category Archives: Breakfast
Lately, I have been having scrambled eggs for breakfast every morning. Every morning. Not being able to eat wheat means I am really restricted with what I can eat for breakfast, as it means no toast, no cereal, no nothing. … Continue reading
Lately I’ve been craving pancakes, however, as I’m a bit of a gym junkie and try to eat healthy, eating a mound of carbs and sugars was simply too guilt-inducing. I’ve made Ricotta Pancakes in the past, but found their … Continue reading
Last night when I was at the supermarket doing the shop for my sister’s birthday lunch (watch out for an awesome post to come!), I picked up a tub of ricotta cheese. I had cravings for ricotta pancakes, and thought … Continue reading