WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Breakfast eatmammoth this morning. Loved the yoghurt panacotta w fruit and granola 👌🏻 @ Mammoth… instagram.com/p/BNk_KtujZAo/ 10 hours ago
- It's as big as my head! • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn #eat… instagram.com/p/BNiX1ljj3hq/ 1 day ago
- Got sent to Surfers Paradise for work and am quite impressed with the fare st the local surf… instagram.com/p/BNdSjArD2Ar/ 3 days ago
- Team lunch at @nakedforsatan I forgot how good the food is here! • • • #melbourne… instagram.com/p/BNa1vqojMxi/ 4 days ago
- So I lost a bet to a friend at work and had to make a cake as penance. I chose this salted… instagram.com/p/BNWJrQSDji8/ 6 days ago
Category Archives: Breakfast
Lately, I have been having scrambled eggs for breakfast every morning. Every morning. Not being able to eat wheat means I am really restricted with what I can eat for breakfast, as it means no toast, no cereal, no nothing. … Continue reading
Lately I’ve been craving pancakes, however, as I’m a bit of a gym junkie and try to eat healthy, eating a mound of carbs and sugars was simply too guilt-inducing. I’ve made Ricotta Pancakes in the past, but found their … Continue reading
Last night when I was at the supermarket doing the shop for my sister’s birthday lunch (watch out for an awesome post to come!), I picked up a tub of ricotta cheese. I had cravings for ricotta pancakes, and thought … Continue reading