WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Sooo excited for a day off work. Popped into eatmammoth for brunch before heading down to… instagram.com/p/BSAHEaEg8c5/ 2 days ago
- For when you're too busy making grand plans... • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum… instagram.com/p/BR7919GAD-c/ 3 days ago
- Snacks for the road @bistro_morgan 😍 @ Bistro Morgan Pop-Up Shop instagram.com/p/BRelwOVga40/ 2 weeks ago
- #perfection 🌮 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn #eat #igdaily #beer… instagram.com/p/BQwPkx4g2ti/ 1 month ago
- Exploring new places for lunch along St Kilda road. pedroespresso was a good find… instagram.com/p/BQhFXYCD6Ch/ 1 month ago
Category Archives: Breakfast
Lately, I have been having scrambled eggs for breakfast every morning. Every morning. Not being able to eat wheat means I am really restricted with what I can eat for breakfast, as it means no toast, no cereal, no nothing. … Continue reading
Lately I’ve been craving pancakes, however, as I’m a bit of a gym junkie and try to eat healthy, eating a mound of carbs and sugars was simply too guilt-inducing. I’ve made Ricotta Pancakes in the past, but found their … Continue reading
Last night when I was at the supermarket doing the shop for my sister’s birthday lunch (watch out for an awesome post to come!), I picked up a tub of ricotta cheese. I had cravings for ricotta pancakes, and thought … Continue reading