WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Exploring new places for lunch along St Kilda road. pedroespresso was a good find… instagram.com/p/BQhFXYCD6Ch/ 5 days ago
- Great minds think alike! Brunch this morning from @hobbaprahran with the very talented… instagram.com/p/BQWgd7yDKJK/ 1 week ago
- I call this dish: pig in a forrest. Grilled veggies with smashed avo and poached eggs with a… instagram.com/p/BQPMwrCj9zT/ 1 week ago
- Move over d'Affinois, you've been bettered. • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum… instagram.com/p/BQMvdvrjGEQ/ 1 week ago
- When you get sent to the Queen Vic Market for work 😍🐟🧀 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food… instagram.com/p/BQMdWRCDL85/ 1 week ago
Category Archives: Breakfast
Lately, I have been having scrambled eggs for breakfast every morning. Every morning. Not being able to eat wheat means I am really restricted with what I can eat for breakfast, as it means no toast, no cereal, no nothing. … Continue reading
Lately I’ve been craving pancakes, however, as I’m a bit of a gym junkie and try to eat healthy, eating a mound of carbs and sugars was simply too guilt-inducing. I’ve made Ricotta Pancakes in the past, but found their … Continue reading
Last night when I was at the supermarket doing the shop for my sister’s birthday lunch (watch out for an awesome post to come!), I picked up a tub of ricotta cheese. I had cravings for ricotta pancakes, and thought … Continue reading