WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- The weekend of eating continues @spaweddings • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum… instagram.com/p/BWlyB6tBj2f/ 4 days ago
- Happiest of Birthdays miss_phillips its been rad 😎 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty… instagram.com/p/BWj7Za2hMmZ/ 5 days ago
- The feasting continues. Breakfast larder_daylesford • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food… instagram.com/p/BWi5B-TBgRV/ 5 days ago
- It's soup weather. @trenthamcollect @ The Trentham Collective instagram.com/p/BWhKzgdBkZu/ 6 days ago
- Get in my belly. • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn #eat #igdaily… instagram.com/p/BVbhjLNBRV-/ 1 month ago
Category Archives: Breakfast
I love eggs for breakfast since they are full of protein and keep me full until lunch time. Lately, however, I have been getting bored of my usual veggie-filled omelette, and decided to try something new. Inspired by the flavours … Continue reading
Sick of the same old thing for breakfast? Try these. I’m not really one for sweet breakfasts, so I decided to try a savory version of pancakes using some mashed potato I had leftover from the night before. They’re deliciously … Continue reading
Luxbite 38 Toorak Road South Yarra, VIC 3141 (03) 9867 5888 Over the weekend, Miss T and I visited Luxbite on Toorak Road. I’d been dying to try it since seeing all the beautiful photos of their delicious looking desserts, … Continue reading
This weekend, my older Sister-A took the courageous step of moving out of home. Before leaving, she told me how much she would miss my cooking, especially my homemade baked beans. Fearing she may be living on toast for the … Continue reading
On the weekend, I woke up and decided I was going to make myself breakfast. After opening my fridge and discovering not much there, I scrounged together half a zucchini, some frozen peas, mint from my garden and some eggs … Continue reading