WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Enjoying the sunshine at @frozenblessings. That bacon 👌🏻 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food… instagram.com/p/BS4uUkyguqj/ 1 week ago
- Lunch. 🍸🌮 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food #tasty #yum #foodporn #eat #igdaily #lunch… instagram.com/p/BSz8yReAS61/ 1 week ago
- More deliciousness from _astroluxe The eggs benedict 👌🏻 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood #food… instagram.com/p/BSuvgq0gcci/ 1 week ago
- Happy Monday! If you're out past Chadstone way make sure you check out _astroluxe and their… instagram.com/p/BSrpLRsgtr2/ 1 week ago
- Tacos and beers on a Friday on the @fondamexican rooftop 👌🏻 • • • #melbourne #melbournefood… instagram.com/p/BSkwc8Sgk-u/ 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Recipes
So here’s a recipe I posted on my Instagram recently and was asked for the recipe! This slow cooked Moroccan lamb is super easy and I usually have most of the ingredients on hand. I’ve served it here with cauliflower … Continue reading
Recently, my dad invited me to dinner and I was tasked with bringing dessert. With summer just around the corner, I wanted to create something delicious AND healthy, so came up with these chia puddings with strawberry and rhubarb compote. … Continue reading
In my family, we usually all pitch in and bring a dish to share at family gatherings. Usually the person hosting makes the main dish and we all bring sides to accompany it. Over the weekend, we had a very … Continue reading
As we welcome winter, there’s nothing I like more than a good curry to warm me from the inside out. One of my favourites is chicken tikka masala, a dish not traditionally Indian but created to suit anglo tastes. While … Continue reading