WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Lovely recipe on the blog today for prawn, eggplant & mushroom stir fry MelbourneFoodFiles.com instagram.com/p/-kyy91oiXF/ 3 days ago
- Prawn, Eggplant & Shiitake Mushroom Stir Fry melbournefoodfiles.com/2015/11/27/pra… https://t.co/GbGocmC5oY 4 days ago
- I had forgotten how good @proudmarycoffee was! Had such a good coffee there this morning and this… instagram.com/p/-fXV9KoiZb/ 5 days ago
- The ricotta hot cakes from Proud Mary in Collingwood 👌 @ Proud Mary Coffee Roasters and Cafe instagram.com/p/-e3l0AoiYo/ 6 days ago
- Sister E made this amazing "bondi tart" which we renamed a "sommers tart" after Sister A's upcoming… instagram.com/p/-Ydutdoif2/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: winter
In my family, we usually all pitch in and bring a dish to share at family gatherings. Usually the person hosting makes the main dish and we all bring sides to accompany it. Over the weekend, we had a very … Continue reading