WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Lovely recipe on the blog today for prawn, eggplant & mushroom stir fry MelbourneFoodFiles.com instagram.com/p/-kyy91oiXF/ 9 hours ago
- Prawn, Eggplant & Shiitake Mushroom Stir Fry melbournefoodfiles.com/2015/11/27/pra… https://t.co/GbGocmC5oY 15 hours ago
- I had forgotten how good @proudmarycoffee was! Had such a good coffee there this morning and this… instagram.com/p/-fXV9KoiZb/ 2 days ago
- The ricotta hot cakes from Proud Mary in Collingwood 👌 @ Proud Mary Coffee Roasters and Cafe instagram.com/p/-e3l0AoiYo/ 2 days ago
- Sister E made this amazing "bondi tart" which we renamed a "sommers tart" after Sister A's upcoming… instagram.com/p/-Ydutdoif2/ 5 days ago
Tag Archives: recipe
Once upon a time, while working in South Melbourne, I found the best organic cafe ever. Can’t for the life of me remember the name of it, but I do remember the salad I used to order: A lentil, pumpkin, … Continue reading
As a person who is always on the look out for a simple, no fuss crumble recipe, I must say that this one has been my favourite so far. Perfect for the incoming rhuburb season and those cold winter nights … Continue reading