WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- The caramel cheesecake from macys in San Fran, worth the wait! @ Cheesecake Factory, San Francisco,… instagram.com/p/7B9-fbIift/ 3 days ago
- Took myself out to dinner in San Francisco to Sushi Boat. Take whatever plates float your boat 😉 @… instagram.com/p/6_krFYIiY4/ 4 days ago
- Waffles for breakfast! instagram.com/p/65BZtYoicV/ 6 days ago
- Real American BBQ ribs, coleslaw and mac and cheese. In America. So yum! @ Holy Smoke Texas Bbq instagram.com/p/63yUUIoiRN/ 1 week ago
- Santa Monica you were great! Now on to Hollywood @ Hummus Bar Express Santa Monica instagram.com/p/6tK2rboic1/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: recipe
Once upon a time, while working in South Melbourne, I found the best organic cafe ever. Can’t for the life of me remember the name of it, but I do remember the salad I used to order: A lentil, pumpkin, … Continue reading
As a person who is always on the look out for a simple, no fuss crumble recipe, I must say that this one has been my favourite so far. Perfect for the incoming rhuburb season and those cold winter nights … Continue reading