WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- More legacycamberwell goodness. Read the review MelbourneFoodFiles.com @ Legacy Camberwell instagram.com/p/50lqXOoiXT/ 4 days ago
- Delicious treat from legacycamberwell Review on the blog now MelbourneFoodFiles.com @ Legacy Camberwell instagram.com/p/5yW0o3Iidu/ 5 days ago
- New blog post: we look at legacycamberwell MelbourneFoodFiles.com @ Legacy Camberwell instagram.com/p/5xwb45Iiae/ 5 days ago
- Legacy appealing to all tastes of Camberwell melbournefoodfiles.com/2015/07/31/leg… http://t.co/gz5xs1IHd2 5 days ago
- Celebrating he return of sister E with some #antipasti from @romulusremus_1 @ Romulus And Remus instagram.com/p/5b2nmcoiU-/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: recipe
Once upon a time, while working in South Melbourne, I found the best organic cafe ever. Can’t for the life of me remember the name of it, but I do remember the salad I used to order: A lentil, pumpkin, … Continue reading
As a person who is always on the look out for a simple, no fuss crumble recipe, I must say that this one has been my favourite so far. Perfect for the incoming rhuburb season and those cold winter nights … Continue reading