WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- This is how I spent my Saturday night with my gal pals.. How bout you? instagram.com/p/4vdY0Uoibo/ 2 days ago
- Places for breakfast that'll take 8 people? 2 days ago
- @PacinosCafeBar @UrbanListMELB yum! For those that can't decide between seafood or steak ;) 3 days ago
- Loving the new menu from mightyboyeatery with their new chef (ex supernormal) The eggplant and… instagram.com/p/4s6KBjoiTD/ 3 days ago
- Love a @mrburgertruck for lunch instagram.com/p/4nkWEfoiWR/ 5 days ago
Tag Archives: recipe
Once upon a time, while working in South Melbourne, I found the best organic cafe ever. Can’t for the life of me remember the name of it, but I do remember the salad I used to order: A lentil, pumpkin, … Continue reading
As a person who is always on the look out for a simple, no fuss crumble recipe, I must say that this one has been my favourite so far. Perfect for the incoming rhuburb season and those cold winter nights … Continue reading