WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
- Salmon w pumpkin avo and rocket salad for dinner for miss r and I #cutenightin instagram.com/p/aiRrviIiSa/ 5 days ago
- Spicy tuna rolls from Safeway Camberwell's in house sushi stand.. Yummy instagram.com/p/adJcP7oiXl/ 1 week ago
- Dinner tonight: teriyaki chicken w fried rice made with cauliflower. Healthy and delicious! instagram.com/p/aafnWtoiTn/ 1 week ago
- Bf-B and I made butter chicken for dinner. Don't ask how much cream and butter went in.. instagram.com/p/aX6A_-IiX3/ 1 week ago
- Mexicano toast from @_pillarofsalt - great vego option if you love avocado! @ Pillar of Salt instagram.com/p/aXFyIMIiVM/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: pudding
Last Saturday, Sister A left for a 3 week holiday to America to visit some friends. The Tuesday before she left, my family and I decided to have dinner to say farewell. Sister A’s friend Miss S also joined the … Continue reading