WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @PacinosCafeBar @UrbanListMELB yum! For those that can't decide between seafood or steak ;) 3 hours ago
- Loving the new menu from mightyboyeatery with their new chef (ex supernormal) The eggplant and… instagram.com/p/4s6KBjoiTD/ 8 hours ago
- Love a @mrburgertruck for lunch instagram.com/p/4nkWEfoiWR/ 2 days ago
- Look what turned up at lunch today @mrburgertruck instagram.com/p/4nj6vOoiVj/ 2 days ago
- Canapes and cocktails Friday nights at Bond melbournefoodfiles.com/2015/07/01/enj… http://t.co/jWQ2WdcFDr 3 days ago
Tag Archives: japanese
I love teriyaki chicken. It’s one of my favourite dishes, and often order it on the way home from work if I’m too tired to cook. When I’m not too tired to cook, I make it myself as it’s reasonably … Continue reading
Maedaya 400 Bridge Rd Richmond, VIC 3121 (03) 9428 3918 Ok, so I’m beginning to get a bit of a backlog of posts recently since I’ve been super busy, so I’ll do my best to churn them out! First up … Continue reading
Yoshi 315 Toorak Rd South Yarra, 3141 (03) 9826 5599 Last weekend, Miss T, Miss S and I decided to have dinner in South Yarra. Miss T was keen to visit Yoshi, after a previously good experience. Being a Saturday night, … Continue reading
THIS RESTAURANT HAS NOW CLOSED. Dozo 509 Riversdale Road Camberwell 3124 (03) 9882 3618 Ok, so I know this isn’t the amazing Thailand food blog I promised earlier.. But the photos we took on our trip are on Bonnie’s iPhone, … Continue reading