WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- The caramel cheesecake from macys in San Fran, worth the wait! @ Cheesecake Factory, San Francisco,… instagram.com/p/7B9-fbIift/ 3 days ago
- Took myself out to dinner in San Francisco to Sushi Boat. Take whatever plates float your boat 😉 @… instagram.com/p/6_krFYIiY4/ 4 days ago
- Waffles for breakfast! instagram.com/p/65BZtYoicV/ 6 days ago
- Real American BBQ ribs, coleslaw and mac and cheese. In America. So yum! @ Holy Smoke Texas Bbq instagram.com/p/63yUUIoiRN/ 1 week ago
- Santa Monica you were great! Now on to Hollywood @ Hummus Bar Express Santa Monica instagram.com/p/6tK2rboic1/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: eggs
After the success of his Greville St cafe, St Edmonds, Adam Wilkinson has opened his second venture, Denis the Menace. Located in the back streets of Cremorne, this sustainably focused cafe evokes the playful feel of its namesake, while serving … Continue reading
The Kettle Black 50 Albert Rd South Melbourne, VIC 3205 (03) 9088 0721 In Melbourne there are a lot of good brunch places, some might say too many. Come Saturday, we Melbournians love nothing more than to pull on our … Continue reading
Blood Orange 661 Burwood Rd Hawthorn East, VIC 3123 (03) 9813 0060 Are you constantly trying to find ways to fit more into your weekend? If you want to be able to grab breakfast, do your fruit and vege shopping … Continue reading
Hello Sailor 89 Auburn Rd Hawthorn, VIC 3122 (03) 9813 5560 Former naval medic Wade Nicholson-Doyle always dreamed of going into hospitality. So after spending the last decade at sea he’s finally found his land legs and opened the tiny … Continue reading