WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Poached eggs, pulled pork and potato rosti w herb hollandaise (asked to be served on the side)… instagram.com/p/BBdfJK5oiSJ/ 2 days ago
- RT @theprojecttv: How you can stop misogynistic internet trolls #clicksomethingelse Written by Waleed & @twhittyer #TheProjectTV https://t… 6 days ago
- Bento box for lunch mmm @ Tokyo Sushi Kitchen St Kilda Road instagram.com/p/BBRavXcIiXs/ 6 days ago
- Who is eating a dim sim on my train? 1 week ago
- More home cooking: fritatta made with brocolli stems, carrot, onion and cheeeeese instagram.com/p/BBJPNGsIieE/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: coffee
With the success of Collective, Boss Pizzeria and My Other Brother, part-owner Julian Moussi seemingly had the Camberwell shopping district all wrapped up. But Moussi obviously had other ideas, feeling there was room for one more of his on-trend cafes. … Continue reading
After the success of his Greville St cafe, St Edmonds, Adam Wilkinson has opened his second venture, Denis the Menace. Located in the back streets of Cremorne, this sustainably focused cafe evokes the playful feel of its namesake, while serving … Continue reading
Cru 916 Glenferrie Road Kew (03) 9818 4366 In the leafy suburb of Kew, the guys at Cru are bringing the locals some tasty treats after the morning school run. Peering through the glass it’s easy to feel this place … Continue reading
The Kettle Black 50 Albert Rd South Melbourne, VIC 3205 (03) 9088 0721 In Melbourne there are a lot of good brunch places, some might say too many. Come Saturday, we Melbournians love nothing more than to pull on our … Continue reading