WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Canapes and cocktails Friday nights at Bond melbournefoodfiles.com/2015/07/01/enj… http://t.co/jWQ2WdcFDr 20 hours ago
- Friday funday! What's everyone up to tonight? Get some pork on your fork from @romulusremus_1 @… instagram.com/p/4YpMaIoiR_/ 5 days ago
- Reunion & Co giving Touchwood a run for it's money melbournefoodfiles.com/2015/06/25/reu… http://t.co/9ZPO7CxS2Q 6 days ago
- More goodness from the archives: baked beans! Search the blog for the recipe MelbourneFoodFiles.com instagram.com/p/4S7ByUoiT3/ 1 week ago
- One from the archives: best banana muffins. Recipe found on the blog: MelbouneFoodFiles.com instagram.com/p/4QPiAaIiaW/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: coffee
Cru 916 Glenferrie Road Kew (03) 9818 4366 In the leafy suburb of Kew, the guys at Cru are bringing the locals some tasty treats after the morning school run. Peering through the glass it’s easy to feel this place … Continue reading
The Kettle Black 50 Albert Rd South Melbourne, VIC 3205 (03) 9088 0721 In Melbourne there are a lot of good brunch places, some might say too many. Come Saturday, we Melbournians love nothing more than to pull on our … Continue reading
Milkman 818 Glenferrie Rd Hawthorn, VIC 3122 0405 686 671 It seems Melbournians still love a good pop up. When a certain real estate agent on Glenferrie rd found themselves with a spare bit of space next door they needed … Continue reading
Little Big Sugar Salt 385 Victoria St Abbotsford, VIC 3067 (03) 9427 8818 Ever been to brunch and can’t decide what to order? Little Big Sugar Salt have come up with an ingenious way to help you decide. The entire … Continue reading