WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- More legacycamberwell goodness. Read the review MelbourneFoodFiles.com @ Legacy Camberwell instagram.com/p/50lqXOoiXT/ 1 day ago
- Delicious treat from legacycamberwell Review on the blog now MelbourneFoodFiles.com @ Legacy Camberwell instagram.com/p/5yW0o3Iidu/ 1 day ago
- New blog post: we look at legacycamberwell MelbourneFoodFiles.com @ Legacy Camberwell instagram.com/p/5xwb45Iiae/ 2 days ago
- Legacy appealing to all tastes of Camberwell melbournefoodfiles.com/2015/07/31/leg… http://t.co/gz5xs1IHd2 2 days ago
- Celebrating he return of sister E with some #antipasti from @romulusremus_1 @ Romulus And Remus instagram.com/p/5b2nmcoiU-/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: cocktails
The Lucas Group’s Korean slash Japanese barbeque restaurant, Kong, is arguably one of the most popular restaurants in Cremorne. The third in the group’s list of highly successful restaurants, the comparison is often made as to whether it’s as good as … Continue reading
Down one of Melbourne’s many alleyways lies a unique culinary experience. Cocktail bar, BOND Melbourne, has recently undergone a $5 million makeover and is teaming up with some of Melbourne’s best restaurants to bring you BOND’s Unwind Friday Sessions. Each … Continue reading
Hammer & Tong Enter from Westgarth St. Rear 412 Brunswick St Fitzroy, VIC 03065 (03) 9041 6033 What do you get when two ex-Vue de Monde expats decide to open their own restaurant? A casual yet sophisticated eatery of an … Continue reading
Tyranny of Distance 147 Union St Windsor, VIC 3181 (03) 9525 1005 What is it about Melbourne’s food culture that makes it so unique? Some might say that it is our easy-going attitude combined with our high standards of quality … Continue reading
Rockwell and Sons 288 Smith St Collingwood, VIC (03) 8415 0700 Rockwell and Sons is a small, American-style diner at the Johnston end of Smith St, Collingwood. Owners Manu Potoi (no not THAT Manu, this one’s ex-Stokehouse and Attica) and … Continue reading