WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Poached eggs, pulled pork and potato rosti w herb hollandaise (asked to be served on the side)… instagram.com/p/BBdfJK5oiSJ/ 1 day ago
- RT @theprojecttv: How you can stop misogynistic internet trolls #clicksomethingelse Written by Waleed & @twhittyer #TheProjectTV https://t… 5 days ago
- Bento box for lunch mmm @ Tokyo Sushi Kitchen St Kilda Road instagram.com/p/BBRavXcIiXs/ 6 days ago
- Who is eating a dim sim on my train? 6 days ago
- More home cooking: fritatta made with brocolli stems, carrot, onion and cheeeeese instagram.com/p/BBJPNGsIieE/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: bar
If you’re a fan of bikes and booze then there’s an awesome event running this week just for you. Shadow Electric has teamed up with Mighty Boy to bring you Domestique: a Tour de France pop up bar and eatery. Now in it’s … Continue reading
Down one of Melbourne’s many alleyways lies a unique culinary experience. Cocktail bar, BOND Melbourne, has recently undergone a $5 million makeover and is teaming up with some of Melbourne’s best restaurants to bring you BOND’s Unwind Friday Sessions. Each … Continue reading
B’Stilla 30 Bray Street, South Yarra VIC 3141 (03) 9826 2370 He once was behind the food at one of Melbourne’s most successful restaurants, so when Jason Jones, former chef and co-owner of Mamasita, decided to try something different, he … Continue reading
Heartattack & Vine 329 Lygon St Carlton VIC 3053 (03) 9005 8624 Lygon St has long since been a destination for traditional Italian cuisine. Walking down the busy strip, you may forgive yourself for thinking you are in Italy as … Continue reading