WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Pumpkin spiced breakfast bignets from #Esme, Brooklyn @ Esme instagram.com/p/8ZNZ1pIiTR/ 4 days ago
- #squashed @ Union Square Park instagram.com/p/8UQl3OIiW6/ 6 days ago
- Good morning Brooklyn ☺️ @ Concord Hill instagram.com/p/8TM3xIIiZJ/ 1 week ago
- ❤️ my New York life! Currently hanging out at Chelsea Market having a grilled cheese soup and salad… instagram.com/p/8Q67eUoifY/ 1 week ago
- Having the best time eating my way round New York with fionagrrrwood ! These brisket buns from… instagram.com/p/8MySbkIiYO/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: bar
If you’re a fan of bikes and booze then there’s an awesome event running this week just for you. Shadow Electric has teamed up with Mighty Boy to bring you Domestique: a Tour de France pop up bar and eatery. Now in it’s … Continue reading
Down one of Melbourne’s many alleyways lies a unique culinary experience. Cocktail bar, BOND Melbourne, has recently undergone a $5 million makeover and is teaming up with some of Melbourne’s best restaurants to bring you BOND’s Unwind Friday Sessions. Each … Continue reading
B’Stilla 30 Bray Street, South Yarra VIC 3141 (03) 9826 2370 He once was behind the food at one of Melbourne’s most successful restaurants, so when Jason Jones, former chef and co-owner of Mamasita, decided to try something different, he … Continue reading
Heartattack & Vine 329 Lygon St Carlton VIC 3053 (03) 9005 8624 Lygon St has long since been a destination for traditional Italian cuisine. Walking down the busy strip, you may forgive yourself for thinking you are in Italy as … Continue reading