WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
- Bf-B made me breakfast - bacon & egg muffin with avo and feta smash. So good! #bestbfever instagram.com/p/ZeSq_bIiYs/ 1 day ago
- Thanks for the tag @AkachochinMelb @AllSugarSpice! Hope Friday was good to you both. 2 days ago
- Kinda got a bit of a #mexican love affair going on atm.. #dinner last night was salmon burritos! instagram.com/p/ZY-gArIiYM/ 3 days ago
- I'd always wanted to try and cook pork rashers.. So I tried simply roasting them in the oven tonight… instagram.com/p/ZVGqHIIicQ/ 5 days ago
- Healthy lunch! Leftover beef burger w/ onions with coleslaw made with Greek yoghurt, guacamole, and… instagram.com/p/ZRuQNdoiWB/ 6 days ago
Tag Archives: bagels
Galleon 9 Carlisle St St Kilda, VIC 3182 (03) 9534 8934 Yes I know, I know. I am a bad blogger. Making promises I don’t keep about posting more regularly. Don’t think I don’t feel guilty about saying I would … Continue reading