WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
- Thanks for the tag @AkachochinMelb @AllSugarSpice! Hope Friday was good to you both. 16 hours ago
- Kinda got a bit of a #mexican love affair going on atm.. #dinner last night was salmon burritos! instagram.com/p/ZY-gArIiYM/ 1 day ago
- I'd always wanted to try and cook pork rashers.. So I tried simply roasting them in the oven tonight… instagram.com/p/ZVGqHIIicQ/ 3 days ago
- Healthy lunch! Leftover beef burger w/ onions with coleslaw made with Greek yoghurt, guacamole, and… instagram.com/p/ZRuQNdoiWB/ 4 days ago
- Swapped roles with @em_1234 and did sweets instead of savory tonight. Took the ENTIRE day! #thisiswhyimnotapastrychef #toomuchwork 6 days ago
Category Archives: International
Bed Supper Club Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey-nua, Wattana 26 Soi Sukhumvit 11, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand +66 (0)2 651 3537 Time for post 2/2 of delicious dinners Bonnie and I had in Thailand! This one was Bonnie’s pick: Bed Supper Club where, … Continue reading