WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Poached eggs, pulled pork and potato rosti w herb hollandaise (asked to be served on the side)… instagram.com/p/BBdfJK5oiSJ/ 5 days ago
- RT @theprojecttv: How you can stop misogynistic internet trolls #clicksomethingelse Written by Waleed & @twhittyer #TheProjectTV https://t… 1 week ago
- Bento box for lunch mmm @ Tokyo Sushi Kitchen St Kilda Road instagram.com/p/BBRavXcIiXs/ 1 week ago
- Who is eating a dim sim on my train? 1 week ago
- More home cooking: fritatta made with brocolli stems, carrot, onion and cheeeeese instagram.com/p/BBJPNGsIieE/ 1 week ago
Category Archives: Lunch/Light Meal
In my family, we usually all pitch in and bring a dish to share at family gatherings. Usually the person hosting makes the main dish and we all bring sides to accompany it. Over the weekend, we had a very … Continue reading
Now that it’s getting colder, there’s nothing better than a nice warm bowl of pumpkin soup. But if you’re anything like me, even the largest bowl of pumpkin soup will only keep you full for about 5 minutes. The solution? … Continue reading
I’m a big fan of Mexican food and love a good burrito, but I always feel a bit guilty after eating them. So I came up with this recipe for Mexican Stuffed Eggplants to ease my carb guilt. Really easy … Continue reading
If you’ve been out in Melbourne lately, you’ve almost definitely seen a brioche bun of some kind on the menu. If you’re a fan, perhaps you should try your hand at making some to take to the upcoming Melbourne Spring … Continue reading