WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Poached eggs, pulled pork and potato rosti w herb hollandaise (asked to be served on the side)… instagram.com/p/BBdfJK5oiSJ/ 3 days ago
- RT @theprojecttv: How you can stop misogynistic internet trolls #clicksomethingelse Written by Waleed & @twhittyer #TheProjectTV https://t… 1 week ago
- Bento box for lunch mmm @ Tokyo Sushi Kitchen St Kilda Road instagram.com/p/BBRavXcIiXs/ 1 week ago
- Who is eating a dim sim on my train? 1 week ago
- More home cooking: fritatta made with brocolli stems, carrot, onion and cheeeeese instagram.com/p/BBJPNGsIieE/ 1 week ago
Category Archives: Breakfast
Lately, I have been having scrambled eggs for breakfast every morning. Every morning. Not being able to eat wheat means I am really restricted with what I can eat for breakfast, as it means no toast, no cereal, no nothing. … Continue reading
Lately I’ve been craving pancakes, however, as I’m a bit of a gym junkie and try to eat healthy, eating a mound of carbs and sugars was simply too guilt-inducing. I’ve made Ricotta Pancakes in the past, but found their … Continue reading
Last night when I was at the supermarket doing the shop for my sister’s birthday lunch (watch out for an awesome post to come!), I picked up a tub of ricotta cheese. I had cravings for ricotta pancakes, and thought … Continue reading