WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Pumpkin spiced breakfast bignets from #Esme, Brooklyn @ Esme instagram.com/p/8ZNZ1pIiTR/ 5 days ago
- #squashed @ Union Square Park instagram.com/p/8UQl3OIiW6/ 6 days ago
- Good morning Brooklyn ☺️ @ Concord Hill instagram.com/p/8TM3xIIiZJ/ 1 week ago
- ❤️ my New York life! Currently hanging out at Chelsea Market having a grilled cheese soup and salad… instagram.com/p/8Q67eUoifY/ 1 week ago
- Having the best time eating my way round New York with fionagrrrwood ! These brisket buns from… instagram.com/p/8MySbkIiYO/ 1 week ago
Category Archives: Breakfast
Lately, I have been having scrambled eggs for breakfast every morning. Every morning. Not being able to eat wheat means I am really restricted with what I can eat for breakfast, as it means no toast, no cereal, no nothing. … Continue reading
Lately I’ve been craving pancakes, however, as I’m a bit of a gym junkie and try to eat healthy, eating a mound of carbs and sugars was simply too guilt-inducing. I’ve made Ricotta Pancakes in the past, but found their … Continue reading
Last night when I was at the supermarket doing the shop for my sister’s birthday lunch (watch out for an awesome post to come!), I picked up a tub of ricotta cheese. I had cravings for ricotta pancakes, and thought … Continue reading