WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Love a @mrburgertruck for lunch instagram.com/p/4nkWEfoiWR/ 18 hours ago
- Look what turned up at lunch today @mrburgertruck instagram.com/p/4nj6vOoiVj/ 18 hours ago
- Canapes and cocktails Friday nights at Bond melbournefoodfiles.com/2015/07/01/enj… http://t.co/jWQ2WdcFDr 2 days ago
- Friday funday! What's everyone up to tonight? Get some pork on your fork from @romulusremus_1 @… instagram.com/p/4YpMaIoiR_/ 6 days ago
- Reunion & Co giving Touchwood a run for it's money melbournefoodfiles.com/2015/06/25/reu… http://t.co/9ZPO7CxS2Q 1 week ago
Category Archives: Breakfast
Lately, I have been having scrambled eggs for breakfast every morning. Every morning. Not being able to eat wheat means I am really restricted with what I can eat for breakfast, as it means no toast, no cereal, no nothing. … Continue reading
Lately I’ve been craving pancakes, however, as I’m a bit of a gym junkie and try to eat healthy, eating a mound of carbs and sugars was simply too guilt-inducing. I’ve made Ricotta Pancakes in the past, but found their … Continue reading
Last night when I was at the supermarket doing the shop for my sister’s birthday lunch (watch out for an awesome post to come!), I picked up a tub of ricotta cheese. I had cravings for ricotta pancakes, and thought … Continue reading