WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @PacinosCafeBar @UrbanListMELB yum! For those that can't decide between seafood or steak ;) 6 hours ago
- Loving the new menu from mightyboyeatery with their new chef (ex supernormal) The eggplant and… instagram.com/p/4s6KBjoiTD/ 11 hours ago
- Love a @mrburgertruck for lunch instagram.com/p/4nkWEfoiWR/ 2 days ago
- Look what turned up at lunch today @mrburgertruck instagram.com/p/4nj6vOoiVj/ 2 days ago
- Canapes and cocktails Friday nights at Bond melbournefoodfiles.com/2015/07/01/enj… http://t.co/jWQ2WdcFDr 3 days ago
Author Archives: bonzapalooza
On to the cavity inducing part of dinner… While this dessert spread may look reasonably well executed, its preparation, I assure you, was not. I’m sure you’ve also experienced this at least once… not an available kitchen surface in sight, … Continue reading
…. or not! This beauty epitomises the idea of winter comfort eating for me and was the perfect dessert to have to mentally prepare myself for the impeding horror that is Winter in Melbourne!! My lovely friends Miss F and … Continue reading
Royal Mail Hotel 98 Parker Street, Dunkeld (03) 5577 2241 On Good Friday, Mister G and I had decided to take a detour on the way to the Grampians and have lunch at the Royal Mail Hotel bistro. This had … Continue reading
As a person who is always on the look out for a simple, no fuss crumble recipe, I must say that this one has been my favourite so far. Perfect for the incoming rhuburb season and those cold winter nights … Continue reading