WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- More legacycamberwell goodness. Read the review MelbourneFoodFiles.com @ Legacy Camberwell instagram.com/p/50lqXOoiXT/ 23 hours ago
- Delicious treat from legacycamberwell Review on the blog now MelbourneFoodFiles.com @ Legacy Camberwell instagram.com/p/5yW0o3Iidu/ 1 day ago
- New blog post: we look at legacycamberwell MelbourneFoodFiles.com @ Legacy Camberwell instagram.com/p/5xwb45Iiae/ 2 days ago
- Legacy appealing to all tastes of Camberwell melbournefoodfiles.com/2015/07/31/leg… http://t.co/gz5xs1IHd2 2 days ago
- Celebrating he return of sister E with some #antipasti from @romulusremus_1 @ Romulus And Remus instagram.com/p/5b2nmcoiU-/ 1 week ago
Author Archives: bonzapalooza
On to the cavity inducing part of dinner… While this dessert spread may look reasonably well executed, its preparation, I assure you, was not. I’m sure you’ve also experienced this at least once… not an available kitchen surface in sight, … Continue reading
…. or not! This beauty epitomises the idea of winter comfort eating for me and was the perfect dessert to have to mentally prepare myself for the impeding horror that is Winter in Melbourne!! My lovely friends Miss F and … Continue reading
Royal Mail Hotel 98 Parker Street, Dunkeld (03) 5577 2241 On Good Friday, Mister G and I had decided to take a detour on the way to the Grampians and have lunch at the Royal Mail Hotel bistro. This had … Continue reading
As a person who is always on the look out for a simple, no fuss crumble recipe, I must say that this one has been my favourite so far. Perfect for the incoming rhuburb season and those cold winter nights … Continue reading